What's happening with MPD 2017 Applicants!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What's happening with MPD 2017 Applicants!!!!

I've been waiting for my file to be signed and nothing, not even a DQ. It could be possible that after the new chief took possession, things have been a little out of control over there? These people don't like to work? Jesus!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been waiting for my file to be signed and nothing, not even a DQ. It could be possible that after the new chief took possession, things have been a little out of control over there? These people don't like to work? Jesus!!!!!!!
    Then go somewhere you will be appreciated. It certainly isn't Miami.

Unregistered
    Family and Friends that's why I won't even bother to apply down here.

Unregistered
    What’s the family and friends thing?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Family and Friends that's why I won't even bother to apply down here.
    Friends and family plus they don't hire Anglo white males..good luck

Unregistered
    Friends and Family meaning if momma and poppa work in the agency you will get the job. Not only that your process will take 2 weeks and you will be handed the job even if you fail the process. (Google: Miami Police Hiring Bad Cops).

Friends: If you're a woman... easy to get in. Don't forget you owe them favors. If you're a guy... well you might owe some favors too.

This is Miami. The banana republic. Little Cuba. Here it is all about who you know and not what you know. That goes for every government job you apply too.

Unregistered
    It’s a good thing I know Bess

Unregistered
    If they have someone's file up to be signed but it hasn't be. What would it happen next? They will retain it until space is available or they will throw it to the garbage?

Unregistered
    If you haven't heard by now don't hold your breath. The 2017 list is done with onto the 2018 list.

Unregistered
    Even if i have been DQ'ed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast