Chief Williams failing to call swat to school shooting part 2 - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right! Plus I don’t work for your agency, catch me and charge me with violating a policy in a dept. I don’t work for! So, I’ll enjoy my free speech and post away........
    This is the one I meant to quote, charge me with that too 😁
    Ill be IP address capture would tell a different story

Unregistered
    Ill be IP address capture would tell a different story
    Nope, but be my guest.

Unregistered
    Are farts supposed to wet?

Unregistered
    Are farts supposed to wet?
    No, but sharts are.

Unregistered

Sad

Sad. Very Sad. Sad, Sad, Sad.

Unregistered
    Sad is the obvious lack of disciplinary actions taken in your police department for cowardness and dereliction of duty due to a direct order by your command staff to stand down .

It appears to be much turmoil amongst officers in your department as well , by reading these post it definitely shows a lack in leadership.

Unregistered
    Sad is the obvious lack of disciplinary actions taken in your police department for cowardness and dereliction of duty due to a direct order by your command staff to stand down .

It appears to be much turmoil amongst officers in your department as well , by reading these post it definitely shows a lack in leadership.
    Hey Super Cop from the Super Agency!!! Go crawl back under your rock...

Unregistered

Ill bet you work for a department where everything is perfect just like you. LOSER!

Unregistered
    Ill bet you work for a department where everything is perfect just like you. LOSER!
    I believe this person was simply stating truth by looking at the post on here .

Losers are the persons bickering and name calling on here .

No leadership at all at the Miramar Police Department , it is plain to see .

Unregistered
    I believe this person was simply stating truth by looking at the post on here .

Losers are the persons bickering and name calling on here .

No leadership at all at the Miramar Police Department , it is plain to see .
    I was simply stating that they should go crawl back under their rock. I am sure whatever agency they work for has its flaws after all they hired him or her.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910