Where’s Russ

Thread: Where’s Russ

Unregistered

Where’s Russ

Another critical incident and no Russ what a surprise. He must’ve mistaken this trajedy as a hurricane and opted to stay home.

Unregisteredinjuredminds

Speaks loud

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another critical incident and no Russ what a surprise. He must’ve mistaken this trajedy as a hurricane and opted to stay home.
    Speaks loud and clear about what he thinks of the people in this agency. I don’t blame him.

Unregistered
    Sometimes he speaks a little too loud. He is making lots of enemies upstairs and the Sheriff is growing tired of talk getting back to him.

Unregisteredinsidersays

Obviously not

Sometimes he speaks a little too loud. He is making lots of enemies upstairs and the Sheriff is growing tired of talk getting back to him.
    You are obviously not in the no.

Unregisteredmole
    Ah yes I am, I work at the psb and I am in the know unlike you.

Unregisterediknow

Loud and clear

So the guy you say doesn’t show up to important things, which sounds like an out of sight out mind mentality, has a big mouth that draws attention to himself. Get back in your green and white and answer your calls.

Unregistered
    The rumor is Russ is suffering from the early stages of dimentia. When he was at Human Resources putting in his papers he heard on a radio of the attack so he got all confused. When he ran to the back of the psb parking lot he realized that the ferry’s to New Jersey weren’t there, so he dropped to the ground in the fetal position and just started rocking back and forth

Unregisteredindeed

Indeed

The rumor is Russ is suffering from the early stages of dimentia. When he was at Human Resources putting in his papers he heard on a radio of the attack so he got all confused. When he ran to the back of the psb parking lot he realized that the ferry’s to New Jersey weren’t there, so he dropped to the ground in the fetal position and just started rocking back and forth
    Try indeed.com, maybe you’ll find something. Russ Diperna, xo to the sheriff, get over it. 😂😂😂