PDS2 Levenda James - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Tell all to your pba rep nikki sears she tepresents you guys not cops what has she done to help your horroblevworking conditions

Unregistered
    Everyone that has quit is all on afternoon shift and it isn’t because they have no seniority. It’s because of Levenda. She’s the worst supervisor ever. She’s rude and has no people skills. Everyone is scared to say anything because they have no seniority. She is unapproachable and talks down to everyone . She looks at her employees like everyone is stupid and she’s thinks she’s Superior. It’s sad how no one has done anything but I guess we can blame them she treats her employees like shit and when anyone from upstairs is on the floor she’s the sweetest person ever she should’ve been an actress. She’s a great supervisor when it comes to procedures and to her job she knows what she’s doing but she has no people skills she’s rude she’s nasty she’s like a child if she doesn’t like you she won’t give you days off she would try to get you in trouble for anything instead of helping you you can’t go to Her to help you with the problem. She’s the most bipolar nasty person ever. I’ve worked with her for over six years and I’ve seen people quit because of her because they have no one to turn to it’s sad. Help communications find a new supervisor that fit for the job

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell all to your pba rep nikki sears she tepresents you guys not cops what has she done to help your horroblevworking conditions
    She cant dispatch how is she going to represent us ? Hell shes never there !! She always has a health issue her heart, her legs, her stomach, she had a stroke, a heart attack....besides shes busy telling everyone whan an ass Steadman is and how badly we ****ed up by voting for him, that now we are going to get even less help than before, because Steadman hates us also. Anyone out there actually appreciate the work we do ?

Unregistered
    The name sounds like she’s part of the “special breed”. Those people are untouchable.

Unregistered
    She just mad Trump is the President and not Hillary.

Unregistered
    The name sounds like she’s part of the “special breed”. Those people are untouchable.
    You guys have nothing ever special to say about people

Unregistered
    The afternoon shift is by far the worst shift because of one person Levenda. She’s makes everyone miserable but I will have to say it was soooo great to see when the relief Lt kicked her ass out of roll call...she left crying to that pathetic loser of a Lt we have on the afternoon shift. It was so nice to see someone treat her the same way she treats us. Can’t wait to get the new Lt. Or at the very least let the relief Lt have us for one shift. He’ll set her straight that’s way she avoids him like the plague.

Unregistered
    I’ve never worked for Levenda but she sounds like a real winner. I will say I’m not surprised by Moreira. That guy has been a loser his entire career. Every squad he had as a sgt told him what to do and I guess he graduated to a new low allowing a civilian to tell him what to do. What a spineless excuse of a Lt. But then again look at our command staff.

Unregistered
    What about all the sex going on in the loading dock restroom ? Nobody wants to speak up about it, but everyone knows what goes on there. It’s funny how temper tantrum dispatcher Kruz and newly married Katrina spend their breaks in there together. It’s funny how everyone just looks the other way while these two go at almost every day. I guess you can’t blame young love and being stuck in that hell hole all day, but I mean damn have some respect for your place of employment.
    ****ing loser whoever you are!!!! One is to ***** about you supervisors, but to air the bureau’s dirty laundry on here is just wrong. Just cause your not getting laid doesn’t mean you should **** it up for the rest of us. Eat shit and die asshole !!!

Unregistered
    I’ll ask the question that has been asked over and over on here, what is your sacred PBA rep Lil Nicki doing for you losers ???

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast