PDS2 Levenda James
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

PDS2 Levenda James

When is the County going to do us all a favor and fire this B*****. She walks around communications making our lives miserable because she looks like an ugly troll...its no wonder communications has a staff shortage crises. I can’t wait to have enough seniority to bid off that shift.

Unregistered
    What has ur pba rep nikki sears done to help you?????

Unregistered
    shit...it seems the troll can do whatever she wants...oh did I mention is doesn’t help that we have a spineless Lt who doesn’t know how to do shit and let’s her run the entire shift. I’ll have to admit. Levenda has more balls than that guy. Talks to him anyway she likes he just sits on his ass and yes ma’am her all day. What a loser. Lord help us on the afternoon shift.

Unregistered
    Heard Rera’s going over there...if she ends up on afternoons better just grab the popcorn because she doesn’t take shit from no one. Seems like your problem will be solved when she gets there unless they balls less Lt is more senior than her. Pretty sure she’ll put everyone in check

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard Rera’s going over there...if she ends up on afternoons better just grab the popcorn because she doesn’t take shit from no one. Seems like your problem will be solved when she gets there unless they balls less Lt is more senior than her. Pretty sure she’ll put everyone in check
    Yea couldn’t take no shit from her girlfriend either I guess 🤷🏽*♂️🤜🏼

Unregistered
    shit...it seems the troll can do whatever she wants...oh did I mention is doesn’t help that we have a spineless Lt who doesn’t know how to do shit and let’s her run the entire shift. I’ll have to admit. Levenda has more balls than that guy. Talks to him anyway she likes he just sits on his ass and yes ma’am her all day. What a loser. Lord help us on the afternoon shift.
    Is this the same lt that got demoted once before?

Unregistered
    Please let that be true. Get her out of the Hammocks!!!!!!

Unregistered
    When is the County going to do us all a favor and fire this B*****. She walks around communications making our lives miserable because she looks like an ugly troll...its no wonder communications has a staff shortage crises. I can’t wait to have enough seniority to bid off that shift.
    Guys just call Steadman Stahl. He he wants to he can get her of that shift.

Unregistered
    There’s 3 types of people on afternoon shift:
    1. Lavendas 2 or 3 little lemmings who all they do is snitch on everyone else on the shift.
    2. The ones that are miserable but still brown nose her by buying her lunch, coffee, etc to get a day off.
    3. The rest of the miserable ones that try to stay away from her as much as possible just to make their shift bearable.
    That’s why most of the people that have gone elsewhere were from her shift. That woman is unbearable. She doesn’t know how to communicate with others and is rude. Lord help you if need to ask her a work related question. She will reply with rolling eyes and will bash you for asking her the question in the first place. The LT is a joke. He’s like a puppy eating out of her hand because he doesn’t know s*** about how Communications works and has to follow her in order to keep collecting his easy paychecks not doing anything all day. The poor PDS1 is basically her slave and Is not allowed to do anything supervisor related unless it’s run by her. That shift is a joke!

Unregistered

Communication is just a cheap motel

What about all the sex going on in the loading dock restroom ? Nobody wants to speak up about it, but everyone knows what goes on there. It’s funny how temper tantrum dispatcher Kruz and newly married Katrina spend their breaks in there together. It’s funny how everyone just looks the other way while these two go at almost every day. I guess you can’t blame young love and being stuck in that hell hole all day, but I mean damn have some respect for your place of employment.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast