President of the United States at the PSB
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

President of the United States at the PSB

Wow, we just had the POTUS inside our Headquarters thanking us for what we do. I’m so thankful to President Trump and his amazing wife Mealnia for all they have done and continued to do for America and law enforcement officers.

Unregisteredofso

If he did

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, we just had the POTUS inside our Headquarters thanking us for what we do. I’m so thankful to President Trump and his amazing wife Mealnia for all they have done and continued to do for America and law enforcement officers.
    If he only knew how incompetent and screwed up we were.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredofso View Post
    If he only knew how incompetent and screwed up we were.
    then quit you azzhole and go get a job at McDonald’s

Unregistered

Confused

Why didnt the sheriff have actual deputies that were there on scene standing in front of the president to tell their story? As usual he puts the top brass on tv to act like they were there saving lives. Notice the chiefs from the other departments were not their to steal the officers good deeds. Just a thought. What a bafoon!

Unregistered
    Why didnt the sheriff have actual deputies that were there on scene standing in front of the president to tell their story? As usual he puts the top brass on tv to act like they were there saving lives. Notice the chiefs from the other departments were not their to steal the officers good deeds. Just a thought. What a bafoon!
    Man I agree 100% what the hell did the brass do except stand in command post and look lost. They are selfish POS always have to take the credit for what the deputies do the real workers in this agency. Too bad the president didn’t ask the sheriff where was the Protection for this school? Where was the SRO? This agency is a complete joke.

Unregistered
    Man I agree 100% what the hell did the brass do except stand in command post and look lost. They are selfish POS always have to take the credit for what the deputies do the real workers in this agency. Too bad the president didn’t ask the sheriff where was the Protection for this school? Where was the SRO? This agency is a complete joke.
    Easy Rambo. If you are so perfect why didn’t you fly in as the super hero that you are and prevented The Who thing from occurring. Wait, were you waxing your legs and arms at the time and posing in front of the mirror or working on your tan.

Unregistered
    LOl...****ing retard sro..GREAT JOB!! See you at the next award ceremony...dipshit...how long did it take for you to come out from the janitor closet?

Unregistered
    Half the people in the room were deputies, SGTs, detectives, SWAT, the first paramedic on scene, etc. You’re an idiot.

Unregistered
    While I agree it was odd to see the Detention Department Director addressing the President for the press conference, at least they put one Parkland deputy and regular firefighter up front to speak to POTUS

Planet earth

Good and bad

One of the best presidents of all time standing next to one of the worst sheriffs of all time, hink they call that irony.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast