Where was SRO? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where was SRO?

Unregistered
    We are trained to go in and engage the active shooter. You do not hold a perimeter and wait for the hair spray team to show up on an active shooter!!!!!!! You engage!!!!! And if you don't engage you better have a good reason why!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I hope there is an investigation. Someone has been busy having posts removed.

NYPD 125

Hold Sheriff accountable

When will the media really hold this Tim with Sheriff accountable. He has no clue about 21st-century policing, technology, gun laws, traditional police initiatives. This guy is all smoke and mirrors and the guy behind him is Roger stone one of trumps major advisers. This is political scamming on the public that this guy you’re Sheriff has taken hundreds of thousands of dollars and funneled through accounts in Tallahassee through Roger stone a Republican operative and former FBI informant this is a tragedy and a joke. People please stand up

Unregistered
    Why did the post about Sierra 2 telling people to wait for more Deputies with body cameras respond disappear? 100% factual

Unregistered
    Why did the posts detailing the sro's actions disappear?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    The posts that were deleted were deleted for violating the Terms of Use. One was a slam against an identified person, the rest were making allegations without proof. Heck, one of them that made a really outlandish allegation, even stated that they didn't know if it was true or not.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BSO owes it to the families. They need to explain where was the SRO at in the second largest school in the county when the shooting took place. It doesn’t matter if the SRO would have or possibly could have helped. the fact NONE was on campus period. Being short staffed, or day off, or training is not an excuse and they need to explain to the families WHY.
    It’s a FORTY-FIVE acre campus. Could YOU be in all places at the same time?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why did the post about Sierra 2 telling people to wait for more Deputies with body cameras respond disappear? 100% factual
    OMG, this can not be true. Please tell me this is not true!!!!!!!!

Same guy

Same guy

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    The posts that were deleted were deleted for violating the Terms of Use. One was a slam against an identified person, the rest were making allegations without proof. Heck, one of them that made a really outlandish allegation, even stated that they didn't know if it was true or not.

Mod 1
    Mod 1, I wrote the one that you deleted but I don't think it was outlandish. Us cops are the biggest critics and I just posted what was said on scene about one of the SRO's (Edited to comply with Terms of Use). I then wrote that an alleged Coral Springs Police Officer, who is a coach on the baseball team was "raking the field" when he heard the shots and rushed over to the school (Edited to comply with Terms of Use). Now, for someone to make that up hours while still on scene I believe is crazy. To detail it that much I tend to believe it. There was no cursing or calling out names. I even somewhat sympathized with the alleged SRO stating that it sucks to go in that situation but we have to go. Anyways, I am not a trouble maker or an Israel hater, I just typed what I had heard from a buddy that was there within 15 minutes of the inception. If it is true, shame on the SRO and a thank God goes out to the Coral Springs guy who (Edited to comply with Terms of Use). Also, from what I gathered Parkland deputies set up a box while officers from Springs and other agencies flew by them. Now, in an active shooter we should not think containment because someone is ACTIVELY SHOOTING. YOU GO DIRECTLY TO THE THREAT AND ENGAGE AND HOPEFULLY DESTROY. I am not a Springs guy but if it is true I am proud of them. Please don't erase. All of the facts will come out because the school security video will clearly show the SRO's actions. For those of you who were there and saw the carnage I hope you heal fast. Do not be too proud. There are good people that you can talk too. Dr. Stillman is a former cop and either a Psychologist or Psychiatrist. The EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM should cover like 10 sessions with him. Good luck and great job to those that did their jobs that horrible day.
    Last edited by MOD 1; 02-19-2018 at 02:31 PM. Reason: To comply with Terms of Use

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t have known who the Sro of the school was until you cowards put his name out there. Is it possible that he went to the 711to get a cup of coffee or is it possible he was in the ever so educating in service. It is also he choked under pressure either way his name doesn’t need to be put out that in this manner. If I am him just retire and deal with it. Great job bso

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast