What has Colina done so far?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What has Colina done so far?

Well how many new officers have you put on the street? Have you resolved the reserve problem yet? Have you transfer crazy ortiz out of the unit? Has your department moral improved?

Unregistered
    As long as pluto and his master Whortiz are safe and running around the city pretending to represent officers while entering the back Doors of city hall is all that matters.

Unregistered
    He has collected his check. The man is smarter than you.

Unregistered
    He is ACTING like a chief. get it ACTING. LMAO man I'm too funny.

Unregistered
    He set himself up for life 200gs a year for 5 years plus 7 in the drop do the math

Unregistered
    I’m starting to see the incompetence pattern with this new clown. All social media in front of a camera. I personally think his gay or bi.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He set himself up for life 200gs a year for 5 years plus 7 in the drop do the math
    Easy $2 million in his pocket add another $500,000 with interest.

Unregistered
    I’m starting to see the incompetence pattern with this new clown. All social media in front of a camera. I personally think his gay or bi.
    I personally think he is more gay than Bi. I don’t think he packs what it takes to handle his other half.

Unregistered
    He's done a lot secure his future and that if his friends and transferred one major

Unregistered
    He's done a lot secure his future and that if his friends and transferred one major
    How about station security? You must now use your key card at the rear gate. Ha ha ha, what a joke. Mr. I want Miami to be the safest city in America. Ha ha ha ha, who you fooling?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast