Green Thumb

Thread: Green Thumb

Unregistered

Green Thumb

Sam, how's your lawn? With everything going on in Parkland, I know you are really concerned with your lawn. The Sheriff was notified about your concerns and will get with you when he gets a minute.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sam, how's your lawn? With everything going on in Parkland, I know you are really concerned with your lawn. The Sheriff was notified about your concerns and will get with you when he gets a minute.
    How did you make out with your lawn Sam?

Unregistered
    While k9 was tracking the bad guy through Sam’s neighborhood the dog took a dump on his lawn and Sam almost lost his mind. At least he’s not in charge of anything at the crime scene like he was at the airport incident

Unregistered

Shut up stupid

Don't you hate it when no one responds to your stupid posts. You are just another disgruntled looser that likes to be a keyboard tough guy. Sam is a good man so stop answering your own posts and go back to work.

Unregistered
    Don't you hate it when no one responds to your stupid posts. You are just another disgruntled looser that likes to be a keyboard tough guy. Sam is a good man so stop answering your own posts and go back to work.
    Sam, the Sheriff knows what you said. The Sheriff understands you have no kids and never will understand. But you are toast. Also, keep dreaming if you think it's just one deputy posting about. Just remember Sam, everything comes to an end.

Unregistered

Waaaaa

Well now we have it narrowed down since the Sheriff knows. Must be one of the little lick boys that can call the Sheriff at will and violate chain of commamd like a cry baby. Hmmmm who could that be. Thanks for informing the Sheriff of that important issue you looser.

Unregistered
    You remind me of my late father who was crazy about his lawn too. Does this Sam guy fight with the neighbors if their lawn is an eighth of an inch higher than his?

Unregistered
    Thanks for telling the sheriff about my lawn Jason, I didnt know you cared so much about my life.

Unregistered
    Thanks for telling the sheriff about my lawn Jason, I didnt know you cared so much about my life.
    Sam!!!! Who's Jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Sams lawn during the parkland incident was like Halloween. Sam was on the front lawn yelling to get off of his property. He even called the parkland district to remove these mirarders but they were busy on perimeter points