SRO’s and Active Shooters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

SRO’s and Active Shooters

Reality is SRO does not attract active deputies. And even if they were active they don’t want them to be active. The Pinellas School Board is happier appeasing minority activist groups than they are doing anything to keep your children safe. And the school doesn’t want deputies there as deputies. They want them to be school deans, not cops. And the School Board Police is the biggest joke of all. When the bullets fly I don’t expect them to end it. That’s a fact in this county. More bullshit feel good crap and no teeth.

Unregistered
    Seeing SRO qualify at range is a comedy show

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seeing SRO qualify at range is a comedy show
    I’d put $10 on SRO’s outshooting SWAT!

Unregistered
    You would lose then dumb a$$

Unregistered

SRO's and Active SHooters

Reality is SRO does not attract active deputies. And even if they were active they don’t want them to be active. The Pinellas School Board is happier appeasing minority activist groups than they are doing anything to keep your children safe. And the school doesn’t want deputies there as deputies. They want them to be school deans, not cops. And the School Board Police is the biggest joke of all. When the bullets fly I don’t expect them to end it. That’s a fact in this county. More bullshit feel good crap and no teeth.

Why does every topic on PCSO site generate a comment about minorities? Fact is that the mass shooter profile in America is a white guy. That's just a fact that I am sure will be hard to handle.

Unregistered
    Why does every topic on PCSO site generate a comment about minorities? Fact is that the mass shooter profile in America is a white guy. That's just a fact that I am sure will be hard to handle.
    No one said anything about minorities but you dipshit.

Unregistered
    No one said anything about minorities but you dipshit.
    Look at the original post your illiterate idiot.

Unregistered
    Fact is that the mass shooter profile in America is a white guy. That's just a fact that I am sure will be hard to handle.
    This is an incorrect statement.... Mass shootings (defined as more then 4 victims), are actually directly proportional to the make up of the US population....

https://phys.org/news/2017-10-mass-white-problem.html

Unregistered
    So a minority activist group is now a minority? Well let’s feed your argument. Blacks from St Pete, Clearwater and a Largo can’t attend a ****ing football game without a large scale fight breaking out. You think whites hate them? They hate each other you idiot. And they cause a lot of problems in schools that get overlooked because of bleeding heart liberal pussies like you. I know, they’re misunderstood and I’m a racist. **** you, I hope you die from violent crime by one of those misunderstood youths.

Unregistered
    If you think SRO is retired on duty, why don't you go see if for yourself? Yes, guys can hide there and not do much, just like they can anywhere, but a majority are not that way. There is an SRO shadowing program, go see for yourself.

No unit outside of patrol is getting very good candidates. There's no reason for deputies or supervisors to leave patrol, it's a payout and a worse schedule.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast