Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because county jobs belong to blacks.

Bus drivers- Black
    Transit: Black
    Garbage workers: Black
    Corrections: Black

And the list goes on.
    I agree then they shout about being oppressed.

Unregistered

The ignorance displayed on these posts.

Reading these posts, figuring out if I could lend a hand to some of you on the process of becoming Miami Dade correctional officers. It's seems you wouldn't and couldn't make the cut off your thoughts alone being displayed in this forum. I pray you all don't make it in any law enforcement field all the way down to a security guard at your local Walmart. Some of you are ignorant racists. Try filling out the application properly and be yourselves instead of interviewing like you're macho with your chests protruding out of your suits in fight mode, then maybe some respect will be shown. Seen it time and time again. Every applicant is different with their own history, if you believe you qualify then apply. But if there's a thought in your mind about racism then don't apply and go work at the mall. There's plenty of brothers and sisters in arms of different backgrounds and ethnicities. So maybe the reason of you not being accepted is YOU.. Good luck to all.

Unregistered
    The females in corrections also have asses about four feet wide so that must also be required.

Unregistered

Cpl officerLargoespada

Personal experience. The year I applied. They conducted an investigation and found the HR admin had been skipping over non black applicants. They found a stack in her office. They reprimanded her by promoting her to another area of Corrections Hr section.

Many years later. As director (then)Ryan also noticed the strange hiring practices and sub par applicant's. He wanted the hiree standards to be on par with police. Physical, credit check, criminal back ground check. He no longer wanted to accept applicant's with misdemeanor charges. He established a hiring team, lead by a corporal to reach out to all areas of the county from south to north for new recruits. To bring a balance.

After a year of better candidates and as you can a imagine a more diverse group, the project was terminated and the team re assigned. Apparently the lead legal representative for the department had an issue.

Doj is fixing the issue but its still up the the community to start applying. Share the knowledge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12