Does "candidate" Salgado have any comments on that Broward attack? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So people should only look at the big events but over look the small one? Little events grows into more serious problems. If you can over look the hit and run and only pay attention to mass incidents,I can safely say you have no soul.
    If there was anything to look at how come there hasn't been the "big take down" instead of a rubber stamp extension by a lame duck governor? Perhaps if that alleged victim had proper adult supervision that morning, she would not have been walking in traffic, her parents shold have been investigated for neglect. Thankfully the unsupervised child reveiced no injury, just a wake up that her parents were negligient. Who in their right mind allows a child to be there like that? The only thing you can say safely is you are in denial about who is at fault in that accident. Do you let your children walk in traffic on busy moring traffic? Let's take the conversation there, if you even have children. What is the norm for your household? Can't wait to hear your views on child supervision.

Unregistered
    I am sorry some of your SRO’s couldn’t make it as a Deputy so they have to be out where they’re not seen or heard. I would be highly afraid if a school shooting occurred. Their lack of common sense threatens their ability to do their job. The lack of intelligence will show. Kind of like the lack of intelligence on the command staff who runs it. What did the Sheriff do. He never showed up to schools to talk to parents or his deputies. Never saw the unit Sgt other then when she went to pick up her kid. That unit is a joke, you have a few that are great deputies. The rest are incompetent and wash outs. That’s a joke that you even glorify a sheriff who did nothing for the district schools. What a joke!

Unregistered
    I am sorry some of your SRO’s couldn’t make it as a Deputy so they have to be out where they’re not seen or heard. I would be highly afraid if a school shooting occurred. Their lack of common sense threatens their ability to do their job. The lack of intelligence will show. Kind of like the lack of intelligence on the command staff who runs it. What did the Sheriff do. He never showed up to schools to talk to parents or his deputies. Never saw the unit Sgt other then when she went to pick up her kid. That unit is a joke, you have a few that are great deputies. The rest are incompetent and wash outs. That’s a joke that you even glorify a sheriff who did nothing for the district schools. What a joke!
    You definately are sorry. Those who CAN DO, get elected THREE TIMES. Those who cannot hold a job attack and critique.
    Why don't you run against the man you condemn. Oh, yes, probably something very embarassing in your shallow background, maybe some personal habits you cannot keep in check. Let's continue this.

Unregistered
    Gee you got away from that conversation pretty quickly. Anyone looking at the "hit and run coverup conspiracy" objectively would agree the question "what kind of parents would allow a child to walk unattended along a highway"? Totally legitimate question. Thats like handing a child a power saw then wanting to sue black and decker and not accepting responsibility for "my child would not have amputated their forearm if I had not handed them the saw in the first place". It is not unreasonable to say it would have been very fair to refer the parents to Child Protective Services for a homestudy.

Unregistered
    You do realize the parent issue and hit and run are two seperate issues. One does not overlook the other or forgive . You all argue like children with the red herrings. Oh but he/she did this so my behavior is acceptable.

Unregistered
    You do realize the parent issue and hit and run are two seperate issues. One does not overlook the other or forgive . You all argue like children with the red herrings. Oh but he/she did this so my behavior is acceptable.
    and you sticking your irrelevant comment is what?

You do realize.... how authoritative and educated of you to use the "red herring" vocabulary word. If you use sophsticated vocabulary, you MUST be right because you an intellectually superior.

No the parent issue and the hit and alleged run are not s-e-p-a-r-a-t-e you illiterate barstool warmer. Had the neglected child "victim" BEEN living with normal responsible parents, the child would have not on that busy road UNATTENDED. The child IS a victim of NEGLIGIENT PARENTAL SUPERVISION. She is also a hopeful cash-cow for the shiftless parents who of course predictably got an ambulance chaser, to deflect off their negligient parenting skills and try to make a buck in a lawsuit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12