Does "candidate" Salgado have any comments on that Broward attack?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Does "candidate" Salgado have any comments on that Broward attack?

I can point to things Sheriff Whidden has done to make and keep the schools safe. Since some supposed "candidate" wants to be the boss, shouldn't he be walking into the spotlight to share his views or say anything, or does he think it is just sitting back in the big chair and collecting a check.

And yes good question, if this "candidate" is serious and wants to be taken seriously, where is his website to communicate and so voters get to know him and his positions or doesnt he understand the issues and his positions are a little flexible when they need to be.

What the county needs is a SHERIFF, not a politician. Our kids went to school this morning and i felt safe knowing the Sheriff has everything under control with the best deputies we have had in years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can point to things Sheriff Whidden has done to make and keep the schools safe. Since some supposed "candidate" wants to be the boss, shouldn't he be walking into the spotlight to share his views or say anything, or does he think it is just sitting back in the big chair and collecting a check.

And yes good question, if this "candidate" is serious and wants to be taken seriously, where is his website to communicate and so voters get to know him and his positions or doesnt he understand the issues and his positions are a little flexible when they need to be.

What the county needs is a SHERIFF, not a politician. Our kids went to school this morning and i felt safe knowing the Sheriff has everything under control with the best deputies we have had in years.
    You mean by putting a Deputy in the school that failed FTO? I trust them to keep the schools safe. I wonder if that is a violation of accreditation, one of many violations.

Unregistered
    You mean by putting a Deputy in the school that failed FTO? I trust them to keep the schools safe. I wonder if that is a violation of accreditation, one of many violations.
    Instead of running your fingers here wondering your answer, why not look it up yourself? Or, then again too stupid and unmotivated, not a problem solver you wants someone to do the work for you. Really? "Many violations". Name them, You said it, now back it up. Are you the one who also needs a loan to take out an ad in the Belle? Loser.

Unregistered
    I wonder if you have any sense of humanity. Instead of backing off your constant cheap shots about the current administration and recognizing "Thankfully we are on guard here and doing everything possible to KEEP OUR CHILDREN SAFE", you want to try to start a fire about allegedly failing FTO. Ok, even if that deputy did, what does FTO mean, maybe the deputy is well suited for FTO which takes a different set of skills and personality. Sorry not the whole world are hardened SWAT wannbes who need wear all sorts of gear to live up their own image. What a disgusting puke stain you are whoever you are.

Unregistered
    disgusting and nice attempt to smear good deputies who work in the schools. I hope you don't have children who might listen to your garbage and turn out like you. Thank you Steve Whidden for keeping our schools and children safe!

Unregistered
    disgusting and nice attempt to smear good deputies who work in the schools. I hope you don't have children who might listen to your garbage and turn out like you. Thank you Steve Whidden for keeping our schools and children safe!
    Wish we could say the same thing for child that was hit by a vehicle and the suspect was cut loose by Shemas

Unregistered
    Then ask ol stevo If they passed Fto. The ones that couldn't cut it on the road went to the schools. AB, GC (failed fto) and one SRO had like 2 previous dui arrests but she magically disappeared.

Unregistered
    Wish we could say the same thing for child that was hit by a vehicle and the suspect was cut loose by Shemas
    If there was anything to that "incident", don't you think those allegedly involved who have been ALLEGED to been in some sort of "coverup" - would have been charged by now, instead of having some weak lame politically motivated extension of a Governors order to "invesitgate" would have been?

Unregistered
    It is really disgusting to even remotely compare a massacre which actually happened to an "investigation" which loses more gas each MONTH nothing will wind up happeneing. How do you people sleep or do you have no souls. This is a new disgusting low in another smear attempt at The Sheriff

Unregistered
    It is really disgusting to even remotely compare a massacre which actually happened to an "investigation" which loses more gas each MONTH nothing will wind up happeneing. How do you people sleep or do you have no souls. This is a new disgusting low in another smear attempt at The Sheriff
    So people should only look at the big events but over look the small one? Little events grows into more serious problems. If you can over look the hit and run and only pay attention to mass incidents,I can safely say you have no soul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast