Crybaby Citizens
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Crybaby Citizens

We finally get leadership in the city and everyone cries like babies. Jenice the oxygen thief is gone and now employees are getting their benefits fixed. The little chubby secretary is gone so snowball can’t go stare at her chest all day. And Rootin Tootin is gone so we don’t have to hear his BS. OHyeah slimy beach lawyer is gone so we don’t have anyone protecting Carlito. Little eddy leeem lost his title so he throws a tantrum at the commission meeting. “I no vote” he says. I say he should become a waiter at Siam sushi. The Dr bonechovey of NBI. That guy is creepy and needs to STFU. Hispanola ave has a retarded ex beach cop, and a dorky blogger who also needs to STFU too. Ow do you guys like kissing them dark feet.

Unregistered

North Bay Village FB page

If you cops want a laugh follow Vericker and company on the residents speak FB page. They’re really funny. They have no clue how worthless Jennie’s was or what Limm is all about. There a really fat girl making fun of a thick beautiful commissioner. I think the big mouths name is Roman. She’s a pig.

Unregistered

Joking it

The commission is finally doing a good job and the new lawyer appears very intelligent and professional. Thank you for allowing this City to go forth and proper. The Police Department does appear to have a lot of internal fighting and the current Chief has clearly established a poor working environment for the Officers and his staff. Maybe his removal will point things in the right direction. We love our Police force.

Unregistered

Thank the commission!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The commission is finally doing a good job and the new lawyer appears very intelligent and professional. Thank you for allowing this City to go forth and proper. The Police Department does appear to have a lot of internal fighting and the current Chief has clearly established a poor working environment for the Officers and his staff. Maybe his removal will point things in the right direction. We love our Police force.
    What drugs are you smoking?? The commission is a joke and most likely 3/4ths of the commission will be slapped with handcuffs! The internal conflicts have always been there, so this is nothing new. Get a life and go back to rolling your blunts.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2858047]If you cops want a laugh follow Vericker and company on the residents speak FB page. They’re really funny. They have no clue how worthless Jennie’s was or what Limm is all about. There a really fat girl making fun of a thick beautiful commissioner. I think the big mouths name is Roman. She’s a pig.

Cindy Roman is the morbidly obese woman that has been a part of the city sewers for years now. Her referring to anyone’s physique in the that manner is hypocritical and I’m being nice. While we’re being immature, let’s not forget how the bodybuilding world has been trying to mimic dr chervonys physique since the days of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s championship days. Heard he was actually in a few movies. Nothing I’d watch. He was wearing burglar mask and gets caught by the police and you can only imagine. It’s probably just some crap someone started about him like he cruises Biscayne Blvd late at night. It’s awful to actually put the creepy rumors out there but, that stuff does go around about Richard. Now the rumor about Cindy some years ago was that she seduced a young man who was special needs. As terrible as it sounds he was referred to as Scott the Retard. She did so after seeing nude pictures of him on Craig’s list. So the story goes. You see, when I see people I live near who have written nasty personal attacks on kevies Village crybaby face book page I say hello, I’m pleasant and I move on with my day. I’ll even pick you up if you fall down. Except Roman she’s too FAT!

Unregistered

So disgusting

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2858398]
    If you cops want a laugh follow Vericker and company on the residents speak FB page. They’re really funny. They have no clue how worthless Jennie’s was or what Limm is all about. There a really fat girl making fun of a thick beautiful commissioner. I think the big mouths name is Roman. She’s a pig.

Cindy Roman is the morbidly obese woman that has been a part of the city sewers for years now. Her referring to anyone’s physique in the that manner is hypocritical and I’m being nice. While we’re being immature, let’s not forget how the bodybuilding world has been trying to mimic dr chervonys physique since the days of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s championship days. Heard he was actually in a few movies. Nothing I’d watch. He was wearing burglar mask and gets caught by the police and you can only imagine. It’s probably just some crap someone started about him like he cruises Biscayne Blvd late at night. It’s awful to actually put the creepy rumors out there but, that stuff does go around about Richard. Now the rumor about Cindy some years ago was that she seduced a young man who was special needs. As terrible as it sounds he was referred to as Scott the Retard. She did so after seeing nude pictures of him on Craig’s list. So the story goes. You see, when I see people I live near who have written nasty personal attacks on kevies Village crybaby face book page I say hello, I’m pleasant and I move on with my day. I’ll even pick you up if you fall down. Except Roman she’s too FAT!
    Lt Mccready you are so obvious in your leoaffairs post. You are such a little b_tch. It is after duty hours I'm surprised you are not drunk yet. Thats right you get drunk on duty. I remember you always coming out to city events hitting on all the moms. The only ones going for you were city employees who thought they could get something. You must be the most untrustworthy sleezy creepy cop in all of south florida.

Anna Gomez

Unregistered

Preach on Girl

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2858411]

Lt Mccready you are so obvious in your leoaffairs post. You are such a little b_tch. It is after duty hours I'm surprised you are not drunk yet. Thats right you get drunk on duty. I remember you always coming out to city events hitting on all the moms. The only ones going for you were city employees who thought they could get something. You must be the most untrustworthy sleezy creepy cop in all of south florida.

Anna Gomez
    Wow nice Anna. He’s so sleazy that he tried to sabotage Noriega when he was applying for the job. Seems that the chief is either protecting him or really investigating him over the hurricane party. An old time citizen told me once the he once extorted oral delights from a prostitute who went to IA described him rank and All to a T.

Unregistered

Rip

Good luck, the citizens are on to you. A screenshot is already on the Facebook page.

Unregistered

A good education

Good luck, the citizens are on to you. A screenshot is already on the Facebook page.
    Good! Maybe they will learn what is really going on!

Unregistered

The second in command

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2858411]

Anna Gomez
    I love this post. It so describes the snake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast