Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Stand down sailors , ask anyone if anything like that ever happened in my sector when I was in control .The criminal feared me just the mentioned of my name will imposed fear , they knew my vast experience in the military and with active shooters scenarios.
Vast, experience? Were are not talking cartoons Ron. Does, your wife wear the pants in your family? The more I read your posts, The more I believe so. I guess a fat troll, needs to brag during a crisis to make himself feel all important like. Your not hitting the pipe now are you? Cause, I can't figure out where you come up with this stupidity. You wouldn't know, beside SCREAMING on the radio, if something like this happened near you, what to do! We can all Monday morning quarterback, every situation, after the fact! You weren't there, neither was I. All we have is what the news claims. I suppose you also fine fault, with the FBI? Over what is being stated on the news. Again, a 1 sided story. What experience do you have with active shooters? Video game? In your whole, lying life you never shot a round in anger or in defenses of another! Let's refresh your memory. Back many, many years ago on overlap we both worked 50 sector. You were the THIRD car in on a shot fired call. Cause it was 1 block from where you were. What we or (I) should say, is why did you not discharge your old wheel gun? (this was before the Clocks) a total of 50+ rounds were fired at the 2 offenders and in all 1 was hit in the wrist. I was at JMH with a accident victim. Damn, if I can remember the one officer name, he shot 6 shots into the roof of his vehicle. The reenactment, was priceless!