Teachers need guns now!!!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    No, teachers are our society's parental teaching surrogates; their task is difficult enough as it is! But where were the School Police, if Broward has them as does Miami Dade? Where were School Security personnel, who -- in our ever bellicose society should be armed? The fact is . . . absent prior knowledge, police cannot stop a determined killer. All we can do is respond promptly, deploy effectively and when we engage the killer, kill him!

Unregistered
    Stand down sailors with that crazy talk about guns . what they need is some of the tactical training I received from the navy seals . granted I been doing this for years and I have accumulated a vast experience in martial arts and urban warfare , my hands have become a lethal weapon capable of disarming an assassin six feet away . I'm willing to trained those teachers in the school board if they request me in several martial arts disciplines .

Unregistered
    Millions of assault rifles that are not used by hunters but owned by video game soldiers and people with loose screws.

This is the only country in the world with mass school shootings every year.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stand down sailors with that crazy talk about guns . what they need is some of the tactical training I received from the navy seals . granted I been doing this for years and I have accumulated a vast experience in martial arts and urban warfare , my hands have become a lethal weapon capable of disarming an assassin six feet away . I'm willing to trained those teachers in the school board if they request me in several martial arts disciplines .
    So, what do you master? I'm one dumb, cookie style of fighting or is it the jellyroll, splash of death? You really should give up on all this seal training your lying about. A cook is all you'll ever be! We can always tell when you missed a round of your medication, that or maybe we should up the dose? I've been wondering, all your talk about coming back, Picking staff and the rest of your greatness. I don't see you, anywhere, only read you on this site. Damn, I'm almost afraid to retire. If this (you) is what I have to look forward to. No life anymore, when it's time to hang up the uniform. Man, this forced retirement really played a number on your head. Move on!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shove it up your ass! You were never a SEAL. You were too afraid of the training. You couldn't disarm crap if you tried!