Parkland, Florida High School Shooting.... - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You all feeding the stupid troll who started this. He doesn't need to know what we were doing or did. Obviously he is jealous of who we are.

Be safe brothers.
    FHP did respond. We are sorry for loss of innocent lives and wish we could have stopped this monster!

Unregistered
    This is a tragic event to say the least.
    Now let's be sure to take this opportunity to make this into a Trillion dollar industry.

Unregistered
    How is it that the day of the shooting FHP was nowhere to be seen while even Hollywood PD sent units to respond, and now almost a week later FHP are pulling 2 to 3 troopers off the road every shift to just stand there and look pretty... while the few that remain 101 are getting slammed.

Because FHP troopers are only as valuable as community service aides. They have been and always will be jealous of us, THE POLICE. I always think it's funny when they refer to themselves as police, or police officers. Ha

Unregistered
    Lol are you upset that one of your heros in green was shown to be a coward? I though Deputies were only the best of the best and they would never hire someone like this guy. Do you have any real life instances of a Florida Trooper standing outside while a maniac slaughtered students to back up your assertion that he "should have been a Trooper"? Or are you just a butt hurt little b!tch? 😁 now write your reply like a good little boot licker just like i am telling you to do.
    No I don’t have any instances. Because FHP doesn’t respond at all! You stay blocks away and direct traffic! Lol

Unregistered
    Lt. Darcia responded that’s all the response needed

Unregistered
    Lt. Darcia responded that’s all the response needed
    Capt. Darcia

Unregistered
    Capt. Darcia
    Capt or no Capt still a $h!thea$ with a Napoleon complex.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456