School shooting massive tragedy

Unregistered

School shooting massive tragedy

Broward. BSO: active shooter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas . OUR RESERVE OFFICERS SHOUKD BE ALLOWED TO DO THIER HOURS AT OUR KIDS SCHOOLS ON THE BEACH. NO EXCUSES TO NOT IMPLIMENT THIS IS STUPIDITY.

Unregistered
    No bad guy will bother with a school or event with armed police on scene, that is the opposite of what the bad guys want. They will just never strike there and move.to a diffrent location that does not have that deterant and protection. They are CRAZY.... not stupid. They will go find a soft easy target.

Unregistered
    This is a tragic event , when evil like this is unleashed upon our children, does it not make us look even more foolish and delicious when we spend our time on re creating the wheel as administrators and conning up with half naked ideas that stem from foolish emotional intelligence rather than being supportive of each other like we should be, like we were.

Unregistered
    Its time we get back to taking training seriously. Everyone here only cares about 59s and overtime and forgets how truly dangerous our job is. I hate tp say it, but its a matter of time before it happens to us.

Unregistered
    MBPD is an elite police department composed of the most prestigious police officers in the state. I’m sure you guys are well prepared to handle any incident. I truly mean that!

Supportive Citizen (non police officer)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MBPD is an elite police department composed of the most prestigious police officers in the state. I’m sure you guys are well prepared to handle any incident. I truly mean that!

Supportive Citizen (non police officer)
    It’s unfortunate supportive citizen but this couldn’t be farther from the truth. Miami Beach Pd maybe used to be a much better department. Maybe we have more book smart 4 year degree officers and we can beat any department in a spelling contest but as far as street smarts and courage,we are in trouble. God forbid this happened in our city. Chief Oates made this city soft.

Unregistered
    I’m a small business owner on MB. I truly appreciate the work you guys and gals do. Throughout the years, I’ve gotten to know some of you that come into my deli and you guys are great people. It’s a shame that your current leadership has made you guys more like security guards as oppose to police officers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m a small business owner on MB. I truly appreciate the work you guys and gals do. Throughout the years, I’ve gotten to know some of you that come into my deli and you guys are great people. It’s a shame that your current leadership has made you guys more like security guards as oppose to police officers.
    Security Guards?!?! That’s a compliment.

Unregistered
    Also let ☆us air marshalls☆ work in a off duty capacity in out florida schools. They are expert shots and wear clothes that blend in with normal people. < this idea was on tv just a few hours ago. It is a great idea. Some one please tell govonor rick scott asap