Any one have a spare 17 report ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Question Any one have a spare 17 report ?

Ummmmmmm can anyone 15 me with an extra 17 Report ... ????

I have a LSA that I need to do and I am all out of 17 forms..

Break.....

G.M. can you help me out & 15 with me with a blank report?? I might need some training guidance from you ? ...

Unregistered

Run forest run......

Next QMR..... dip school instructor, how to evade detection escape and evasion 101 . Why document it if it will buff out over at touch of class, whats the big deal yo? Why so serious? Chill you never played bumper cars at the theme parks before? No one got hurt it's all good. Just chill give the guy a break he was going to fix it himself at his body shop. This could be some good Dip school training. Give the guy a break !!

Unregistered
    Huh??? What happen?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Huh??? What happen?
    McVay has a 3/18 and got mirandized by FHP. Got booted out of training and back on patrol. Hard to feel sorry for him considering how much he likes talking smack about everybody.

Unregistered
    McVay has a 3/18 and got mirandized by FHP. Got booted out of training and back on patrol. Hard to feel sorry for him considering how much he likes talking smack about everybody.
    He was useless in training and now he will be useless on the road. Another zero that needs to just retire. And another white boy the chief will protect. Shouldn’t he be relieved of duty and all his privileged's revoked? No overtime or off duty for being deceitful. He was almost arrested for an 18.

Unregistered
    mirandized? WTF... for real? That's not good , this chief is way too brutal on discipline. Hopefully it all pans out. SO. NO leaving the scene of accident jokes or just accident jokes for now , untill things clear up.

Unregistered
    He was useless in training and now he will be useless on the road. Another zero that needs to just retire. And another white boy the chief will protect. Shouldn’t he be relieved of duty and all his privileged's revoked? No overtime or off duty for being deceitful. He was almost arrested for an 18.

Unregistered
    None of you ballsacks has the whole story, yet you come on here to talk smack. Real tough guys. That guy has been through some of the most bad ass training that this country has to offer while serving our country. I don’t know the whole story either, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Even if he did screw up, I won’t come on here and talk shit.

Unregistered
    None of you ballsacks has the whole story, yet you come on here to talk smack. Real tough guys. That guy has been through some of the most bad ass training that this country has to offer while serving our country. I don’t know the whole story either, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Even if he did screw up, I won’t come on here and talk shit.
    So if you go to some bad ass training and serve our country you have the right to be a shit talker and a liar. Good to know.
    And your probably the same guy that comes on here and talks shit about everyone else. Shut up and go back to sleep or maybe go do some police work.

Unregistered
    I ❤ Mcvey. thank you for your service sir

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast