Public safety Accused of harassing fellow officer, Clearwater cop quits with $25,000

Unregistered

Public safety Accused of harassing fellow officer, Clearwater cop quits with $25,000

"As part of his separation agreement from the city, former Clearwater police Officer Eric Eisenhardt was paid $25,000, given a retirement plaque and received a letter from Chief Dan Slaughter commemorating his 13 years of service, according to the ex-officer’s personnel file."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...-000_164455735

---------------------

Given my intimate knowledge of how incompetent some departments are at CPD, I'm pretty sure that if I were to blow the whistle, CPD would lose its accreditation almost immediately.

Unregistered

Liars and cover ups

CPD would lose every accreditation they ever received!! They spend sooooooo much time and try to brain wash officers what to say when the accreditation staff rides along with them. They tell officers don't be walking around in the building while they are there. I had to use the bathroom, I was told to leave the building lol. LS in internal affairs should be investigated CPD would lose accreditation overnight!!!! There is so much sexual misconduct at CPD. I could get numerous assholes fired!! I'm a bigger person and hold my head up. Some of these losers have been promoted!