10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 91
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dont know when Sheriffs term is up but this aint going away.
    Go to the press. Go to the SAO. Go to FDLE

Unregistered
    Go to the press. Go to the SAO. Go to FDLE
    FDLE said although this is extremely troubling it's not their area. It belongs to local government. That's useless. It made the local Government look like imbeciles. Maybe elected officials need to be held to the line.

Unregistered
    FDLE said although this is extremely troubling it's not their area. It belongs to local government. That's useless. It made the local Government look like imbeciles. Maybe elected officials need to be held to the line.
    When conducting an IA shouldn't all people involved be interviewed? Can you pick and choose to benefit the agency. Yolanda Spears was named but never interviewed the first person on scene was named but never interviewed yet Don Ferguson who wasn't even known until the tapes of radio transmission were heard was interviewed but made claims he told Jones to call in the morning. If he was a "Supervisor" should not he have made a report of incident? This is what the Sheriff Deferred to.

Unregistered
    When conducting an IA shouldn't all people involved be interviewed? Can you pick and choose to benefit the agency. Yolanda Spears was named but never interviewed the first person on scene was named but never interviewed yet Don Ferguson who wasn't even known until the tapes of radio transmission were heard was interviewed but made claims he told Jones to call in the morning. If he was a "Supervisor" should not he have made a report of incident? This is what the Sheriff Deferred to.
    Yolanda- all she did was obtain your sworn statement and forwarded your complaint to her highers. She probably didn't have any further information or details to provide.

Ferguson- was interviewed in case he had info that was not previously documented.

And no, reports aren't made on every single call. Since he didn't write s report, which is not required, his sworn testimony was obtained.

Not necessarily picking and choosing, but perhaps who was more relevant in this case. Be advised: Yolanda isn't that reliable. I've seen her in court. He testimony is very bad.

Unregistered
    Yolanda- all she did was obtain your sworn statement and forwarded your complaint to her highers. She probably didn't have any further information or details to provide.

Ferguson- was interviewed in case he had info that was not previously documented.

And no, reports aren't made on every single call. Since he didn't write s report, which is not required, his sworn gos was obtained.

Not necessarily picking and choosing, but perhaps who was more relevant in this case. Be advised: Yolanda isn't that reliable. I've seen her in court. He testimony is very bad.
    Yolanda did absolutely nothing Tindell claimed 4 months later he didnt realize there was a problem.

Ferguson was interviewed after Jones called Cline and ask who The person referred to as Corp, by Wilson on the radio that was. If he was a supervisor why was Jones not able to lodge a complaint with him before they were able to cover their tracks.

The first person on scene who tried unsuccessful to give a statement isnt relevant. Pretty interesting what he has to say.

Unregistered
    Yolanda did absolutely nothing Tindell claimed 4 months later he didnt realize there was a problem.

Ferguson was interviewed after Jones called Cline and ask who The person referred to as Corp, by Wilson on the radio that was. If he was a supervisor why was Jones not able to lodge a complaint with him before they were able to cover their tracks.

The first person on scene who tried unsuccessful to give a statement isnt relevant. Pretty interesting what he has to say.
    She didn't obtain a statement, complete a citizen complaint packet?

Unregistered
    She didn't obtain a statement, complete a citizen complaint packet?
    Absolutely nothing, If she had when the public information request was filed for all reports pertaining to this incident Shouldnt it have been included if it was there.Hoped it would go away

Unregistered
    Milton PDs biased one sided unfounded investigation. That Tindell claimed they had information except insurance even though Both officers testimony was different than the findings.*Wilson 7 TIMES we had no idea who she was or where she went. I cant believe based on our training Agiuar didnt get any information.Should have at least warranted an investigation by SO but that probably would have uncovered things they didnt want uncovered. Time will tell. You know the old saying once you tell a lie it's hard to remember that lie.Evidently you never read the original complaint but why would you expect a spectator to get all the info before running their mouth. Listen to the IA they didnt know who she was the lady wasnt legally identified. If you are one of Spencers hemorrhoid soothers you are special. You don't know shit about the law. That lady was not identified! I dare you to say it in Joneses face that he is a snowflake you don't have the balls if you did I would bite them off!!

Unregistered
    Milton PDs biased one sided unfounded investigation. That Tindell claimed they had information except insurance even though Both officers testimony was different than the findings.*Wilson 7 TIMES we had no idea who she was or where she went. I cant believe based on our training Agiuar didnt get any information.Should have at least warranted an investigation by SO but that probably would have uncovered things they didnt want uncovered. Time will tell. You know the old saying once you tell a lie it's hard to remember that lie.Evidently you never read the original complaint but why would you expect a spectator to get all the info before running their mouth. Listen to the IA they didnt know who she was the lady wasnt legally identified. If you are one of Spencers hemorrhoid soothers you are special. You don't know shit about the law. That lady was not identified! I dare you to say it in Joneses face that he is a snowflake you don't have the balls if you did I would bite them off!!
    Yolanda did about as much when reported to Milton PD as Bob Johnson or Rich Aloy did when reported to Santa Rosa County Sherrifs Department........Nothing

Unregistered
    "You don't know shit about the law. That lady was not identified! I dare you to say it in Joneses face that he is a snowflake you don't have the balls if you did I would bite them off!"- Randy Jones you have way with words.

Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast