10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 82
Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah. Sure pal, yes I'm losing sleep. Zzzzz.... yawn. Actually it's so humorous seeing you insanely idiotic posts. You are a complete doofus, an ignoramus idiotoc shithead.
    Living proof Gotcha

Unregistered
    Go wash that nasty trailer trash mullet.

Unregistered
    Go wash that nasty trailer trash mullet.
    Why are you so obsessed with this guys appearance you one of them taking "testosterone" to help yours I heard they caught one the other day you next? The old do as I say not as I do.

Unregistered
    Why are you so obsessed with this guys appearance you one of them taking "testosterone" to help yours I heard they caught one the other day you next? The old do as I say not as I do.
    May not be but he is still scum

Unregistered
    Nothing funnier than Jones pretending to be someone else, then pretending to be a third person having a conversation with the 2nd "person." You must be very desperate.

Unregistered
    Nothing funnier than Jones pretending to be someone else, then pretending to be a third person having a conversation with the 2nd "person." You must be very desperate.
    Nothing funnier than you thinking you got this all figured out must be a trend in Santa Rosa county it's all good till it bites you in the ass.

Unregistered
    Almost 42000 views. What would be the odds on the number of people seeing the favortism.

Unregistered
    Almost 42000 views. What would be the odds on the number of people seeing the favortism.
    Only if 99% of the other posts are in agreement with you. But that doesn't look like the case here does it?

Unregistered
    Only if 99% of the other posts are in agreement with you. But that doesn't look like the case here does it?
    Dont make that fatal mistake like they have.

Unregistered
    Dont make that fatal mistake like they have.
    Did you kill people that disagreed with you? Are you implying you would kill someone who doesn't agree with you?

Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast