10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 70
Page 70 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had a conversation with an attorney in reference to this case. If Jones files a bogus lawsuit against the PD and SO, they will go after him for attorneys fees if he loses. They are looking at obtaining iP addresses from this website.
    Another threat name names or shut up I hope they do obtain IPs you ever heard of discovery ask your lawyer friend.

Unregistered
    I can assure you with absolute certainty that I know more about discovery than that little feeble peanut between your ears that sends out morse code.

I can assure you with absolute certainty that I know more about laws than that little feeble peanut between your ears that sends out morse code.

I can assure you with absolute certainty that I know more about rules of court than that little feeble peanut between your ears that sends out morse code.

I can assure you with absolute certainty that I know more about litigation than that little feeble peanut between your ears that sends out morse code.

I can assure you with absolute certainty that I know more about what happened that night than that little feeble peanut between your ears that sends out morse code.

You think you are being attacked. You better wake up. You have exposed yourself on here more times than you can count. So during cross examination, when you start acting out and exhibiting your anger, the jury will see what kind of person you really are. When it is over, your hand is going to get writers cramp for all of the zeroes you will pay out.

Your option is to shut the hell up and stop acting to goddamn macho on this website and focus your attention to the courtroom. Those judges don't play the "angry litigation" game as shown on tv court shows. You will wind up paying out your ass and maybe even spending time in jail: Bob Johnson's jail, because you want to act like your balls are bigger. The size of your genitalia means nothing if the size of your brain amounts to the size of a mustard seed. If just means you are a ****ing idiot.

Unregistered
    I can assure you with absolute certainty that I know more about discovery than that little feeble peanut between your ears that sends out morse code.

I can assure you with absolute certainty that I know more about laws than that little feeble peanut between your ears that sends out morse code.

I can assure you with absolute certainty that I know more about rules of court than that little feeble peanut between your ears that sends out morse code.

I can assure you with absolute certainty that I know more about litigation than that little feeble peanut between your ears that sends out morse code.

I can assure you with absolute certainty that I know more about what happened that night than that little feeble peanut between your ears that sends out morse code.

You think you are being attacked. You better wake up. You have exposed yourself on here more times than you can count. So during cross examination, when you start acting out and exhibiting your anger, the jury will see what kind of person you really are. When it is over, your hand is going to get writers cramp for all of the zeroes you will pay out.

Your option is to shut the hell up and stop acting to goddamn macho on this website and focus your attention to the courtroom. Those judges don't play the "angry litigation" game as shown on tv court shows. You will wind up paying out your ass and maybe even spending time in jail: Bob Johnson's jail, because you want to act like your balls are bigger. The size of your genitalia means nothing if the size of your brain amounts to the size of a mustard seed. If just means you are a ****ing idiot.
    You claim you know who I am ( which you really dont have a clue) if you are so convinced why not reveal who you are what you hiding.

You know all about what happened that night that narrows it down to a few people. You involved? Sounds like it. what do you have to lose.

You say you are so well versed in the law yet you come throwing insults. Sounds kinda par.

Unregistered
    You claim you know who I am ( which you really dont have a clue) if you are so convinced why not reveal who you are what you hiding.

You know all about what happened that night that narrows it down to a few people. You involved? Sounds like it. what do you have to lose.

You say you are so well versed in the law yet you come throwing insults. Sounds kinda par.
    Go back and the dumb shit you posted. You claim things were illegal, etc but don't the knowledge of law to understand what is criminal and what is not. You also deny being Randy Jones. Your run on sentences is your signature grammer.

Speaking of insults: you throw out insults to everyone and yet you can't handle being called an idiot. Second, what about not mentioning Ms Roe's name in your posts? You have not once stated her name. I wonder why Jones. You have never stated anything about her m, except her association with Spence. Interesting. Let me guess "How the hell would I know what her name is since she wasn't identified..." But you are suing her.

Unregistered
    Go back and the dumb shit you posted. You claim things were illegal, etc but don't the knowledge of law to understand what is criminal and what is not. You also deny being Randy Jones. Your run on sentences is your signature grammer.

Speaking of insults: you throw out insults to everyone and yet you can't handle being called an idiot. Second, what about not mentioning Ms Roe's name in your posts? You have not once stated her name. I wonder why Jones. You have never stated anything about her m, except her association with Spence. Interesting. Let me guess "How the hell would I know what her name is since she wasn't identified..." But you are suing her.
    Why does it bother you so much who I am?? That doesn't change the facts of this case. The Milton police Department as of contact with Jones had no idea who she was or where she went but they knew Spencer so it was alright. If they had that info why not give it to Jones and avoid conflict?? Gonna be interesting. Why is it Milton PD and Santa Rosa County are the only 2 Departments in the Panhandle that think this is ok?? Even FDLE in Tallahassee said this is of extreme concern. Because they are the only two trying to avoid a lawsuit. To go to the extremes they have is criminal.

Unregistered
    Why does it bother you so much who I am?? That doesn't change the facts of this case. The Milton police Department as of contact with Jones had no idea who she was or where she went but they knew Spencer so it was alright. If they had that info why not give it to Jones and avoid conflict?? Gonna be interesting. Why is it Milton PD and Santa Rosa County are the only 2 Departments in the Panhandle that think this is ok?? Even FDLE in Tallahassee said this is of extreme concern. Because they are the only two trying to avoid a lawsuit. To go to the extremes they have is criminal.
    You still refuse to acknowledge Ms Roe. Why?

Unregistered
    Ok so why in world would they avoid a lawsuit if they never violated your civil rights? If the extremes they went through is criminal, what statutes were violated? The elements and how was it violated?

Unregistered
    Ok so why in world would they avoid a lawsuit if they never violated your civil rights? If the extremes they went through is criminal, what statutes were violated? The elements and how was it violated?
    Wait and see

Unregistered
    Nothing happened that night to warrant a lawsuit. He's just trying to win the lotto. I think he's mental so no need to try and reason with him. He's a pretender; someone who exasperates a situation to make himself out to be a victim. He thinks people who posts on here against him have something to lose but again, he's twisting things to strengthen his case. The problem is that even if the officers did state "it's ok because she was with a high ranking police officer,'" it is highly doubtful that it was in the context of a coverup. The truth is she was identified and the appropriate enforcement action was taken. Jones is going to use everything he can to keep his quest alive. He even goes so far to say things that were not legal, such as the way Ms Roe was identified or "criminal" without providing a statute to support his claim. He is obviously not a law scolar. Everything he says is illegal or criminal is beyond his scope of knowledge, so he is therefore assuming based on his refusal to yield. About his refusal to acknowledge Ms Roe: his position has been that she was either not identified, or she was "illegally" identified. Either way his claim is false. She cannot be "illegally identified" because that only applies to suspects in criminal investigations. He refuses to even say her name to continue this charade so he can keep saying she was never identified. That is an absolute lie, an untruthfullness on his part considering that he is suing the lady, as evident in Case Number 572018CA000366CAAXMX, filed 5/21/18.

https://www.civitekflorida.com/ocrs/...rtyCaseSummary

Unregistered
    Nothing happened that night to warrant a lawsuit. He's just trying to win the lotto. I think he's mental so no need to try and reason with him. He's a pretender; someone who exasperates a situation to make himself out to be a victim. He thinks people who posts on here against him have something to lose but again, he's twisting things to strengthen his case. The problem is that even if the officers did state "it's ok because she was with a high ranking police officer,'" it is highly doubtful that it was in the context of a coverup. The truth is she was identified and the appropriate enforcement action was taken. Jones is going to use everything he can to keep his quest alive. He even goes so far to say things that were not legal, such as the way Ms Roe was identified or "criminal" without providing a statute to support his claim. He is obviously not a law scolar. Everything he says is illegal or criminal is beyond his scope of knowledge, so he is therefore assuming based on his refusal to yield. About his refusal to acknowledge Ms Roe: his position has been that she was either not identified, or she was "illegally" identified. Either way his claim is false. She cannot be "illegally identified" because that only applies to suspects in criminal investigations. He refuses to even say her name to continue this charade so he can keep saying she was never identified. That is an absolute lie, an untruthfullness on his part considering that he is suing the lady, as evident in Case Number 572018CA000366CAAXMX, filed 5/21/18.

https://www.civitekflorida.com/ocrs/...rtyCaseSummary
    Dumbass should at least know how to spell scholar if you are going to describe someone.

How do you take "Its ok because she is friends with a high ranking police official" out of context? Shouldn't that official checked with PD before she was taken from scene? When Milton Pd made contact with womans friend and told her to call PD immediately you dont think that official was aware of that?? Maybe if it was investigated by the Sheriff's Office those questions would have been ask. Milton wasn't investigating Spencer, they cant.

Page 70 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast