10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 7
Page 7 of 92 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My point exactly childish crap.
    1) you have never answered the question whether or not MPD was onscene when the other party left

2) You haven't denied being Roger Belanger, a low life known to be critical of law enforcement despite having a history of smoking marijuana.

3) I read the report. My questions have already been answered. Tell Mr Jones good luck making an ass of himself.

Unregistered
    What report the IA report that is riddled with false information listen to the recorded IA testimony including Spencers but then again looks like your the ass for half assing

Unregistered
    Why does it matter if Im Roger Belanger or not doesnt change the facts I dont see you Identifying yourself easy to sit in your Moms basement and hide behind a keyboard. The real fact is the actual Good Cops in the Santa Rosa Sheriffs Department are seeing what is around them.

Unregistered
    But then again by reading some of the other threads they already know

Unregistered
    The bad part is in your eyes because Im Roger Belanger the crosseyed dope smoking cop hater that somehow justifies what is going on. Sounds to me like you need to go wipe your top lip you got a little Spencer Dribble on it.

Unregistered
    What do you hope to accomplish with this complaint?

Unregistered
    I believe the Joneses were originally just asking for an inpartial ivestigation. That they couldnt even get. If founded I believe it ought to be career ending. As LEOs you are put there to inforce the LAW therefore you ought to be held to a higher standard. How can a person inforce something they have no respect for. Stop for one second and read about the "OFFICERS" on this site complaining about the corruption in the Department and wonder how this is effecting the public that is watching. I was raised to respect a police officer but how do you respect someone who has no respect for themselves. Either the Sheriff inherited a bunch of bad apples like Tindell said of Wilson or created a bunch as Tindell did of Agiuar.

Unregistered
    Watch the meetings I know this isnt a Sheriff Dept problem (but by reading some other threads not sure he dont have his own) but how on earth can a man be found guilty on an IA investigation lying and covering up a DUI hit and run and be recommended termination and another Dept a few miles away think for a second its a good idea to hire him. Then Agiuar resigns right after being notified of an IA in this case but her FDLE paperwork was marked on good standing. But Tindell claims the FDLE says he can mark what he chooses. Looks like Agiaur got a deal to leave quietly. Why was there ever a concern about the woman leaving the scene if they had all her information. Why is Wilson on tape saying multiple times its ok because she is friends with Spencer and he could contact him and find out "WHO SHE WAS" Why was Jones threatened with arrest for calling the FHP for help. He wasnt hampering her investigation he was hampering a coverup. Now any of you LEO's out there that dont think this even deserves a second look I question your oath of office. If this information was against a normal citizen you LEOs would have the taste of blood in your mouth and wouldnt stop until you had a conviction. And that speaks volumes for someone hired to PROTECT AND SERVE.

Unregistered
    I know this is out of the Sheriff control ( but sounds by the other threads he has his own) but how does a man found guilty of covering up Dui hit and run and lying and recommended be terminated even be looked at by another Department a few miles away Whos the idiot that could think that was a good idea. Then Agiuar resigns shortly after being notified of IA in this case but FDLE paperwork was marked on good standings even though IA went on for four more months. Was she offered a deal to leave quietly. Why was there ever a concern about woman leaving the scene if they had woman identified. Why did Wilson admit to not knowing who woman was but it was ok because he could contact Spencer and find out who she was. Wouldnt you make sure your friend was released from the scene just to cover your own butt. Why when supposedly at hospital when Milton claims to have told friend to contact PD immediately and Spencer was there did it not happen. Does any logical person actually believe this doesnt at the very least deserve a second look. If not I have to question your Badge and oath to protect and serve.

Unregistered
    Why are some posts getting censored by MOD

Page 7 of 92 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast