10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 68
Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you're gonna post a personal comment to this guy at least have the courage to sign it or we will be forced to believe you are part of this problem.
    And you are??

Unregistered
    And you are??
    Ain't nobody throwing insults by name like you

Unregistered
    And you are??
    More deflection from the bottom of the barrel

Unregistered
    And you are??
    Dont worry man if I talked shit about this guy and his family like some of you have I'd be scared like a little B*tch too.

Unregistered
    Dont worry man if I talked shit about this guy and his family like some of you have I'd be scared like a little B*tch too.
    I was the one talking shit, but since you opened pandoras box, lets do it. I'm just saying that you seem like you want people to post their names and you pull the Hillary Clinton "what difference does it make" bs. You always reply to negative comments but when someone actually backs you, nothing but crickets. You are just overly sensitive. Perhaps too much estrogen in your system. You want to be Bobby Munson but are more like Roy Munson. And no, there's nothing about you that makes me scared. Except maybe your horrendous odor.

Unregistered
    I was the one talking shit, but since you opened pandoras box, lets do it. I'm just saying that you seem like you want people to post their names and you pull the Hillary Clinton "what difference does it make" bs. You always reply to negative comments but when someone actually backs you, nothing but crickets. You are just overly sensitive. Perhaps too much estrogen in your system. You want to be Bobby Munson but are more like Roy Munson. And no, there's nothing about you that makes me scared. Except maybe your horrendous odor.
    I call bullshit you scared little ***** crawl back under your rock where you belong.

Unregistered
    "I was the one talking shit but since you opened pandora box let's do it" alot of idiot's on here that need to get back under mamas skirt tail where they belong.

Unregistered
    "I was the one talking shit but since you opened pandora box let's do it" alot of idiot's on here that need to get back under mamas skirt tail where they belong.
    Who wears a skirt BJ or Spencer

Unregistered
    Who wears a skirt BJ or Spencer
    actually of you had asked about bj's prior boss, you could say his prior boss was the skirt wearer. Closet guy

Unregistered
    actually of you had asked about bj's prior boss, you could say his prior boss was the skirt wearer. Closet guy
    Maybe these assholes are leftover asskissers. Spencer even called them Hemorrhoid soothers probably because they were up his ass too.

Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast