10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 51
Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What did you expect him to do? Line the officers up and have them shot? They were counseled, an appropriate course of action. I highly recommend you get some ointment for that butthurt of yours. The I.A. is done and over. You dont have to like the final determination, but its over. Move on and put it behind you.
    Your right the IA is over but just like our court system when they get things wrong there is an appeal system. Tony Tindell is gonna learn he doesnt have the final say he's not God. Trust me this ain't going away that will only leave them there to do it to the next victim. As good as they are you cant tell me this is the first they are Pros. And no idiot I dont believe the officers need to be shot but I do believe you should be held accountable to the public you SERVE. The only documentation on this completely clears all wrong doing which is not true. Unfavorable documentation could be used by future litigants as a pattern of poor police conduct. How many times have these officers been "verbally reprimanded" before you think Tindell is gonna volunteer that info. When Cline read Garriety to both officers being investigated and by law had to read charges. One was being disrespectful to a citizen which Tindell claims he verbally reprimanded both officers that means that charge was sustained (you dont reprimand someone for doing a good job) why wasn't that charged sustained in the IA. Because it was a piss poor Chief taking up for piss poor officers. Then the Sheriff deferred to this IA what's that make him.

Unregistered
    Your right the IA is over but just like our court system when they get things wrong there is an appeal system. Tony Tindell is gonna learn he doesnt have the final say he's not God. Trust me this ain't going away that will only leave them there to do it to the next victim. As good as they are you cant tell me this is the first they are Pros. And no idiot I dont believe the officers need to be shot but I do believe you should be held accountable to the public you SERVE. The only documentation on this completely clears all wrong doing which is not true. Unfavorable documentation could be used by future litigants as a pattern of poor police conduct. How many times have these officers been "verbally reprimanded" before you think Tindell is gonna volunteer that info. When Cline read Garriety to both officers being investigated and by law had to read charges. One was being disrespectful to a citizen which Tindell claims he verbally reprimanded both officers that means that charge was sustained (you dont reprimand someone for doing a good job) why wasn't that charged sustained in the IA. Because it was a piss poor Chief taking up for piss poor officers. Then the Sheriff deferred to this IA what's that make him.
    Actually, he does have the final say. What you are implying is apples and oranges. Unless there were sustained findings against the officers then there is an appeal process. But there were no sustained findings so this doesn't apply. Jones, you were NOT the subject of the investigation; only the officers. This was NOT a criminal investigation. If it were criminal then the SAO would decide whether or not 1) there was probable cause and 2) did they have enough evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. But again, this doesn't apply because there was no criminal complaint against the officers. The investigation is over. Unless you have new evidence of miscondyuc, and you don't, the investigation is FINAL and you don't have to like it. You just need to accept it and move on. You don't have that option to appeal the I.A. because you were not an employee of that agency and you did not have a misconduct complaint filed against you. Go find a new hobby.

Unregistered
    Actually, he does have the final say. What you are implying is apples and oranges. Unless there were sustained findings against the officers then there is an appeal process. But there were no sustained findings so this doesn't apply. Jones, you were NOT the subject of the investigation; only the officers. This was NOT a criminal investigation. If it were criminal then the SAO would decide whether or not 1) there was probable cause and 2) did they have enough evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. But again, this doesn't apply because there was no criminal complaint against the officers. The investigation is over. Unless you have new evidence of miscondyuc, and you don't, the investigation is FINAL and you don't have to like it. You just need to accept it and move on. You don't have that option to appeal the I.A. because you were not an employee of that agency and you did not have a misconduct complaint filed against you. Go find a new hobby.
    Oh wait wait so what you are saying is if the officer being investigated thinks the IA is crap they can appeal it but the citizens that filed the complaint have no recourse when they find it to be bullshit. That's kinda one sided and gives the final say to a man who is on record lying about this very IA. Trust me he dont have the final say there are plenty options

Unregistered
    Oh wait wait so what you are saying is if the officer being investigated thinks the IA is crap they can appeal it but the citizens that filed the complaint have no recourse when they find it to be bullshit. That's kinda one sided and gives the final say to a man who is on record lying about this very IA. Trust me he dont have the final say there are plenty options
    I'm glad the public is watching what kind of corrupt system they are using to their advantage. By what you just said they can fix an IA and the Chief approve it and say screw you public. I dont think that's gonna fly.

Unregistered
    I'm glad the public is watching what kind of corrupt system they are using to their advantage. By what you just said they can fix an IA and the Chief approve it and say screw you public. I dont think that's gonna fly.
    Research Internal Affairs and see where alot of small departments have civilian review or are done by the State police or another agency because of the known Bias the these idiots are proving true.

Unregistered
    Research Internal Affairs and see where alot of small departments have civilian review or are done by the State police or another agency because of the known Bias the these idiots are proving true.
    Looks like $$$$$

Unregistered
    Nope you have no recourse once the I.A. is final. You just don't get it do you? APPEALS ONLY APPLY TO THE OFFICER, not you. Ask around. Ask the administrators of other agencies. They do have the final say once I.A. has submitted their report to the agency head. I have personally conducted I.A. investigations, and no complainants don't keep coming back and no the squeaky wheel does not get the grease. Sorry Charlie, thats how it works.

Unregistered
    Nope you have no recourse once the I.A. is final. You just don't get it do you? APPEALS ONLY APPLY TO THE OFFICER, not you. Ask around. Ask the administrators of other agencies. They do have the final say once I.A. has submitted their report to the agency head. I have personally conducted I.A. investigations, and no complainants don't keep coming back and no the squeaky wheel does not get the grease. Sorry Charlie, thats how it works.
    For someone who claims to have done an IA I guess you dont understand what's left to do.

Unregistered
    For someone who claims to have done an IA I guess you dont understand what's left to do.
    For someone who has been on this thread for months, you don't understand how this works. You see, this isn't a "Randy Jones' Butthurt Causes Chief to Set a Precedence." You don't get to boohoo and cry more because you don't like the outcome. You don't get to appeal anything because you don't get that option. 1) There is NO evidence of a coverup. Assumptions on your part doesn't make it so. 2) The officers were counseled. Just because they weren't fired doesn't mean you get to back, b#tch some more, and hope Tindell changes his mind or hope the city makes him. That would lead to lawsuits galore. 3) You obviously aren't bright if you think something that happened 1.5 years ago will get reopened. The woman was identified, and there is NO evidence of a coverup, if if there really was one. Good luck on proving that the woman was DUI.
    NOT going to happen. So instead of festering on it, you should put it behind you. So the officer was rude, dealt with. So yoy said the woman wasn't identified. She was. You think the woman was DUI? Prove it. Spencer is a turd, but good luck proving he covered up a mess.

Unregistered
    For someone who has been on this thread for months, you don't understand how this works. You see, this isn't a "Randy Jones' Butthurt Causes Chief to Set a Precedence." You don't get to boohoo and cry more because you don't like the outcome. You don't get to appeal anything because you don't get that option. 1) There is NO evidence of a coverup. Assumptions on your part doesn't make it so. 2) The officers were counseled. Just because they weren't fired doesn't mean you get to back, b#tch some more, and hope Tindell changes his mind or hope the city makes him. That would lead to lawsuits galore. 3) You obviously aren't bright if you think something that happened 1.5 years ago will get reopened. The woman was identified, and there is NO evidence of a coverup, if if there really was one. Good luck on proving that the woman was DUI.
    NOT going to happen. So instead of festering on it, you should put it behind you. So the officer was rude, dealt with. So yoy said the woman wasn't identified. She was. You think the woman was DUI? Prove it. Spencer is a turd, but good luck proving he covered up a mess.
    Never expect Tindell to change his mind because he's too arrogant to say he was wrong. But am going to make sure the public knows what kind of dishonest person they have running the show. And it's not about fostering it's about justice. And you are 100% correct Spencer is a turd with money that can fight his way out of it but pushing 30000 views the public is watching any elected official has this on their resume come election time just ask the question to yourself what if it was one of your family done this way would you be butthurt?? And your correct it has been 1.5 years because Tindell was given a year to do what was right instead took a year to build a lie. And according to Florida Law the woman was not identified.

Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast