10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 48
Page 48 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JL

BOY GET BACK IN YOUR ROOM WHERE I TOLD YOU TO STAY.

Sincerely

YOUR MOMMA
    Ummm I like live in Crestview so if you wanna try and kiss my ass I like I like or else shut your hole before I kiss your ass. You COPS make fun of my mullet too my face at my house and I'll kiss your ass up and down till you beg me to stop. Asshole.

Unregistered
    Ummm I meant KICK your ass not kiss it yall special

Unregistered
    Ummm I like live in Crestview so if you wanna try and kiss my ass I like I like or else shut your hole before I kiss your ass. You COPS make fun of my mullet too my face at my house and I'll kiss your ass up and down till you beg me to stop. Asshole.
    Look who's back one of Santa Rosa's finest that you SH or is it the notorious TG

Unregistered
    Look who's back one of Santa Rosa's finest that you SH or is it the notorious TG
    I got home from work, and had to defecate. In doing so, I read this thread and became totally flatulated by the stupidity of its content. It really stinks here. It's like being exposed to the bowels of hell.

Unregistered
    I got home from work, and had to defecate. In doing so, I read this thread and became totally flatulated by the stupidity of its content. It really stinks here. It's like being exposed to the bowels of hell.
    I know what your smelling

Unregistered
    Maybe Milton and Santa Rosa County need to take example of Okaloosa County and Crestview when a cop screws up there they can their asses look at Charlie Morris and now as of today ex Chief Tony Taylor.

Unregistered
    Maybe Milton and Santa Rosa County need to take example of Okaloosa County and Crestview when a cop screws up there they can their asses look at Charlie Morris and now as of today ex Chief Tony Taylor.
    Ummm Mpd cheif Tony Tindell not Tony Traylor dckwwed you are supposed to be COPS but dont know who your cheif is. Yall special cause MR Jones is thenad guy goddamn

Unregistered
    Ummm Mpd cheif Tony Tindell not Tony Traylor dckwwed you are supposed to be COPS but dont know who your cheif is. Yall special cause MR Jones is thenad guy goddamn
    The bad guy not nad guy cause Jonea has a really big set of balls

Unregistered
    Do you have to practice to be that ignorant Tony Taylor is the now ex Police Chief in Crestview. Simply stating Crestview has a Mayor with a set. But Tony Tindell needs to be in the same line as Taylor maybe they can compare notes.

Unregistered
    Do you have to practice to be that ignorant Tony Taylor is the now ex Police Chief in Crestview. Simply stating Crestview has a Mayor with a set. But Tony Tindell needs to be in the same line as Taylor maybe they can compare notes.
    Your grammer sucks.

Page 48 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast