10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 36
Page 36 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then show proof its nonsense....
    Go back and read everything you posted. It is horrible. At*no point*in your rambling, incoherent posts, were*you*even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this website is now dumber for reading it. I*award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Unregistered
    Go back and read everything you posted. It is horrible. At*no point*in your rambling, incoherent posts, were*you*even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this website is now dumber for reading it. I*award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    That's your proof because you think its dumb?? SMOOCH

Unregistered
    Great Billy Madison quote.

Unregistered
    Oh my god readng Randy Jones posts was like the Sheriff of Rottingham in Robin Hood Men in Tights "Rude me officer she him he them wreck dog street dog dog coverup butt big Wilson her that dong road Spencer ho hum constipation" Da fuk did he say??
    This is so correct!! Can't make heads or tails with his incoherent psycho babble.

Unregistered
    This is so correct!! Can't make heads or tails with his incoherent psycho babble.
    I don't understand how it can be put any clearer. Maybe if I type real slow you can keep up. Under Florida law the woman left the scene of the accident without providing any information. This is confirmed by both officer statements contrary to findings of IA. It was also stated it was ok because she knew the chief Deputy. That in itself should have warranted an investigation with the Sheriffs office which never happened it deferred to Milton's flawed IA which did not investigate a Deput. And this is babble. You people simply amaze me to defend this conduct.

Unregistered
    Identify yourself and I'll meet you. Anytime and any place. You/Jones aren't the ultimate badass. I have no problem proving it. I'm not a law enforcement officer, which means I'm twice as likely to be a bit more dangerous because the rules of engagement don't apply to me. But then again you aren't special.

I'll tell you what you can do ***** boy Jones ain't real hard to find how bout you just roll up in his driveway and say what's on your mind. Rules of engagement you are a badass. Stop on by and let me know when your coming I'll meet you there but you better bring a couple buddies to carry your candy ass back across the county line because more than likely you dont have any butt buddy cop friends over there to save your ass. We will be waiting.

Unregistered
    Identify yourself and I'll meet you. Anytime and any place. You/Jones aren't the ultimate badass. I have no problem proving it. I'm not a law enforcement officer, which means I'm twice as likely to be a bit more dangerous because the rules of engagement don't apply to me. But then again you aren't special.

I'll tell you what you can do ***** boy Jones ain't real hard to find how bout you just roll up in his driveway and say what's on your mind. Rules of engagement you are a badass. Stop on by and let me know when your coming I'll meet you there but you better bring a couple buddies to carry your candy ass back across the county line because more than likely you dont have any butt buddy cop friends over there to save your ass. We will be waiting.
    You're a drivelling idiot.

Unregistered
    You've got a personal invite

Unregistered
    It's ok buddy you dont have to like what Jones is saying it might be hitting a little close to home but the fact is with over 18000 views of only half think something is wrong here the Sheriffs office has a problem.

Unregistered
    It's ok buddy you dont have to like what Jones is saying it might be hitting a little close to home but the fact is with over 18000 views of only half think something is wrong here the Sheriffs office has a problem.
    By reading some of the other threads this ain't their only problem when the good Deputies start jumping look what that's gonna leave.

Page 36 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast