10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 33
Page 33 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually I've talked to Jones he was actually running slower than traffic because he was waiting up for his daughter who he thought was behind him. For you to accuse him of some how causing the wreck is way out of line. The reason he didn't break was there was a truck pulling a race car on a trailer turning into gas station she came out from behind it. So "Officer" take your assumptions and stick it up your ass if you were working where were you.

"She ate at La Hacienda" Yea listen to testimony of Sims if that wasn't coached I'll eat your shoe. They even have Tindell saying it.

Listen to Wilson's statement completely throwing Agiaur under bus and subject getting changed when he does.

How is it "lack of training" to have a person admit to not having a license and being a habitual offender just let go. That's not a lack of training that is a lack of judgement and goes to show that person's ability which evidently is lacking as a police officer.

There is so much more to this that isn't being said but will come out. Until then keep calling Jones an asshole keep making excuses for your cops brothers screwing up just keep in mind they are a reflection of you
    You're a blooming idiot and can't accept anything for what it is. Nothing else is going to come out unless YOU keep spewing b.s. out of your ass. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Unregistered
    You're a blooming idiot and can't accept anything for what it is. Nothing else is going to come out unless YOU keep spewing b.s. out of your ass. You have no idea what you are talking about.
    So I guess you are familiar enough with this case to make a statement like that.

Unregistered
    Still amazes me that a woman could cause a wreck, get ticketed for it, her insurance pays for the damages, the officers reprimanded, one officer leaves, BUT Jones still cries boohoo and coverup.

There was no evidence of a coverup Jones. Just because Spencer knew the lady didn't mean there was a coverup. She was from out of town and called on local friends to help her.

But wait, she was impaired. Hold on Randy, where's the proof? Multiple officers and others had contact with her and her observed no signs of imspairment. You said that after field trials everyone drinks. Whatever dude. She ate ay La Hacienda, a well known restaurant in town that does NOT serve alcohol. You really have no evidence, just an assumption. Sorry, that's not evidence fellow. Doesn't work that way.

Oh she left the scene of an accidenf? An error made by the lead officer by letting her leave before being released. GNo criminal intent and SAO would not have prosecuted. She was identifed and issued a citation, and her insurance was obtained.

Dammit hold on donkey!! The citation was mailed to her. Guess that changes everything right? Wrong. Not an uncommon proactice to have a citation mailed to the violator.

Officers were rude. Ok you are right. Agiuar was wrong and officers were reprimanded. Very appropriate for threatening you after you called FHP. I wouldn't tolerate that behavior, but it was addressed.

The officers said "it's ok because she was with a high ranking official." Looks like you took it out of context. The officers were apparently trying to let you know that identifying her would not be a problem because of her association with Spencer, not that it was ok that she pulled out in front of you.

Aguiar let someone go with a suspended drivers licesne so maybe she didn't know the lady was impaired. Alrighty then BIG difference between her obvious lack of training in that she allowed someone to drive off. As a newer officer she probably didn't know that was a no-no. I did it early in my career and got verbally counseled for it. But DUI's and Suspended DL's: Apples and Oranges guy. In the meeting you called her a "neurotic mess." Good job attacking a former officer who obviously made some rookie mistakes. She did the noble thing and resigned.

Wilson was forced to resign for not omitting a DUI in a report in Gulf Breeze. Ok, I've talked to Wilson in the past. Sure, he made the brady list, but the SAO does allow his testimony. He told me personally a long time ago that he got a very rare second chance and he's not going to screw it up. Basically, he won't make the same mistake twice. Furthermore he wasn't the lead officer in this case and hardly even knew Spencer. Perhaps you thought attacking him made you feel like you had balls.

Honestly Jones, you did nothing but made yourself out to be an asshole. I remember the wreck. I was working that night and saw your truck and the minivan. If MPD pushed the issue I'm sure they could have found that you were traveling well over the posted speed limit. You hit that minivan so hard that it rolled. Not shifting the blame 100% from her, but the wreck was preventable on your part. had you been driving the posted speed limit and paying attention it could have at least been lessened. But that aspect wasn't pursued. No coverup

Move on and be thankful. Everything doesn't have to always be YOUR way.
    She did the noble thing and resigned?? Was it NOBLE to threaten Jones with arrest for calling fhp for help. BUT ACCORDING TO TINDELL THE REASON SHE RESIGNED HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS IA. I guess I'm not the only one that sees that lie. You cant even take up for her without admitting to other wrongs. The old saying once you tell a lie your lies get bigger to cover the first lie. I'll say this for Jones his story has never changed. You say if MPD would have pushed it that night they would have found Jones speeding???? Why do you think Jones called the FHP??? Because he was worried about an incompetent police officer bumbling an investigation that obviously she "LACKED THE TRAINING" as you put it. Are you actually listening to what your saying. She lacked training to now to arrest a dwls person but was FULLY TRAINED AND QUALIFIED TO INVESTIGATE A MAJOR MVA and make the sole determination of a person was DUI. You claim multiple officers made contact with her Wilson's only contact woman was still in car who else made contact???

Unregistered
    She did the noble thing and resigned?? Was it NOBLE to threaten Jones with arrest for calling fhp for help. BUT ACCORDING TO TINDELL THE REASON SHE RESIGNED HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS IA. I guess I'm not the only one that sees that lie. You cant even take up for her without admitting to other wrongs. The old saying once you tell a lie your lies get bigger to cover the first lie. I'll say this for Jones his story has never changed. You say if MPD would have pushed it that night they would have found Jones speeding???? Why do you think Jones called the FHP??? Because he was worried about an incompetent police officer bumbling an investigation that obviously she "LACKED THE TRAINING" as you put it. Are you actually listening to what your saying. She lacked training to now to arrest a dwls person but was FULLY TRAINED AND QUALIFIED TO INVESTIGATE A MAJOR MVA and make the sole determination of a person was DUI. You claim multiple officers made contact with her Wilson's only contact woman was still in car who else made contact???
    You're groveling again.

Unregistered
    You're groveling again.
    Your deflecting again. Unless you can make a logical defense of these actions best thing to do is deflect.

Unregistered
    Your deflecting again. Unless you can make a logical defense of these actions best thing to do is deflect.
    You're still groveling. Grovel grovel grovel.

Unregistered
    You're still groveling. Grovel grovel grovel.
    My point exactly

Unregistered
    My point exactly
    Randy Jones you are groveling

Unregistered
    Go back and READ what you wrote. You can't get over what happened although it has been dealt with. No one is taking up for her. The job was obviously over her head so she did the noble thing and resigned. You referred to her as an incompetent bumbling officer, because you are the king of name calling but you can't take it when you are called a jackass moron idiot. You are just pissed off because you wanted her fired. Sorry Gallagher, ain't gonna happen. Accept it and get over it.

The DWLS case. YES IT WAS A LACK OF TRAINING because she didn't know she couldn't let the guy drive off. I did it when I was a rookie and got a stern counseling for it. The dynamics of investigating a traffic crash and a bad judgment call based upon on the lack training are apples and oranges. She GOT COUNSELED Randy.

You are just a complete and utter moron who refuses to accept it for what it is. NOTHING LEFT TO INVESTIGATE. You can't prove d#ck, because there is a nothing left to prove. Already been said a millions times and you still refuse to accept reality.

Keep groveling.

Unregistered
    Thankyou for being truthful and getting the whole problem. I understand Agiuar resigned (probably to avoid disaplinary) but how would that change the outcome of the IA. It cleared her of all wrong doing. Tindell and company should be raked over
    the coals on this. But the city manager the mayor the city council nobody is owning resposibility to do that. Looks like Milton residents need to clean house.
    Aguiar left for family reasons... but is coming back, may want to get the correct information prior to posting your assumptions as to why she left.

Page 33 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast