10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 2
Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    http://www.srpressgazette.com/news/2...affic-accident

Looks like someone is way out there.

Unregistered

10 fired and anonymous complaints

Tindell is a liar listen to Wilsons statement where he says multiple times they didnt know who woman was but it was ok because she was friends with Jim Spencer. I dont think that is a legal means of identification. All these people were asking was an independent investigation and couldnt get that. The Sheriff claims all complaints willbe taken seriously and investigated did that happen???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tindell is a liar listen to Wilsons statement where he says multiple times they didnt know who woman was but it was ok because she was friends with Jim Spencer. I dont think that is a legal means of identification. All these people were asking was an independent investigation and couldnt get that. The Sheriff claims all complaints willbe taken seriously and investigated did that happen???
    Ummm the sheriff isn't the authority over the city? What evidence can you produce that Tindell is lying Mr Jones? Your story doesn't add up

Unregistered

You assume Im Mr Jones thats fine the evidence is in front of you the own admission of Wilson saying they didnt know "who she was" but the chiefs statement they had her info thats a lie. And your right the Sheriff doesnt control city but when a complaint is lodged against one of his officers that becomes his problem.

Unregistered
    You assume Im Mr Jones thats fine the evidence is in front of you the own admission of Wilson saying they didnt know "who she was" but the chiefs statement they had her info thats a lie. And your right the Sheriff doesnt control city but when a complaint is lodged against one of his officers that becomes his problem.
    Moron, I don't care who you are. But NONE of rhe city officers are Sheriff Johnson's deputies. The Police Chief down to the trainees belong to the City of Milton. Johnson does not order internal investigations for city officers because he has zero administrative authority over tbose officers to hire administer discipline or fire them.

Where is your evidence that he was lying? Hello??

Unregistered

You sir are the Fn moron I know first hand Mr Jones contacted the Sheriff and lodged a complaint that nothing happened with.

Unregistered

The complaint wasnt against the Milton PD it was against CHIEF DEPUTY JIM SPENCER of the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Dept.

Unregistered
    Drop the mic

Unregistered
    The complaint wasnt against the Milton PD it was against CHIEF DEPUTY JIM SPENCER of the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Dept.
    What did Spencer do to warrant an investigation? Evidence? Who is the woman? Seems like a lot of holes in your story. Just because Jones said it happened doesn't make it so. I watched the video, and quite frankly, it doesn't convince me. You only state that Tindell is a liar. What evidence do you have that he is lying? If there is a cover up please provide evidence, not b.s. assumptions.

Unregistered
    Drop the mic
    That usually happens when you get booed off stage. Bad comedians don't seem to last long in show biz..

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast