10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 11
Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I'm just an outsider, not LEO. Please tell me what Mr Jones would like to accomplish with an independent investigation. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
    I believe from talking to him he was hoping an independent investigation would expose the wrong that has been done to him and force local govenments to act on this matter like they should instead of letting it happen to the next person. If a police officer or Chief is capable of lying what kind of trust can you have in them or their Department. Lie one time your more than capable of doing it again. How can a police officer ever testify against someone if its proven they have lied. Looks like grounds for every criminal in Milton to throw out their testimony. Now can you see the problem they have created.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe from talking to him he was hoping an independent investigation would expose the wrong that has been done to him and force local govenments to act on this matter like they should instead of letting it happen to the next person. If a police officer or Chief is capable of lying what kind of trust can you have in them or their Department. Lie one time your more than capable of doing it again. How can a police officer ever testify against someone if its proven they have lied. Looks like grounds for every criminal in Milton to throw out their testimony. Now can you see the problem they have created.
    Sounds like a case o'butthurt.

Unregistered
    Sounds like a case o'butthurt.
    Please do explain why Mr Jones has any reason to be butthurt. Other than being threatened with arrest and lied to being made to look like hes the problem. Real special people.

Unregistered
    Please do explain why Mr Jones has any reason to be butthurt. Other than being threatened with arrest and lied to being made to look like hes the problem. Real special people.
    Him butt hurt. Boo Hoo

Unregistered
    Yep special individual

Unregistered
    Yep special individual
    Both officers were counseled during an initial inquiry for being rude to Jones. Probably not unwarranted. Based on what I've seen and heard I'm willing to bet Agular was in way over her heard and she inadvertently allowed the other person to leave. Big no-no but it's highly doubtful that it was a criminal offense.

Agular resigned at the onset of the I.A. Sure, she left in good standing in that disciplinary action was not the reason she left. Tindell can't go back and discipline her for findings AFTER she left. He can't rehire her just so he can discipline and/or fire her. It doesn't work that way.

I read where Jones wants an independent investigation because of what he says the officerd did. Since both officers were counseled, one is gone, the other person was cited, insurance paid for the damages and Jones still has a right to sue, there is nothing left to investigate. Any evidence of a potential DUI is gone, if there ever was such evidence. There is no leaving the scene of a crash. It is apparent that ex Officer Agular failed to maintain accountability and was in over her head but it still doesnt prove that the other lady absconded. Most likely Agular assumed she could get the other lady's information via Chief Deputy Spencer. She was cited and her information was obtained.

Best to move on and stop acting like you are super special. You are not.

Unregistered
    Has nothing to do with being special this is wrong in so many ways. Like stated before womans friend was contacted and told woman to call PD which never happened. If Agiuar was in over her head it would have been bad but when Tindell lied to justify it went to a different level. Remember he said they had all information except insurance which no matter what happened that night was a LIE. He stood in front of the City Manager whos his boss, who was in front of the city council who is his boss and lied. Can you do that to your boss and get away with it.

Unregistered
    Both officers were counseled during an initial inquiry for being rude to Jones. Probably not unwarranted. Based on what I've seen and heard I'm willing to bet Agular was in way over her heard and she inadvertently allowed the other person to leave. Big no-no but it's highly doubtful that it was a criminal offense.

Agular resigned at the onset of the I.A. Sure, she left in good standing in that disciplinary action was not the reason she left. Tindell can't go back and discipline her for findings AFTER she left. He can't rehire her just so he can discipline and/or fire her. It doesn't work that way.

I read where Jones wants an independent investigation because of what he says the officerd did. Since both officers were counseled, one is gone, the other person was cited, insurance paid for the damages and Jones still has a right to sue, there is nothing left to investigate. Any evidence of a potential DUI is gone, if there ever was such evidence. There is no leaving the scene of a crash. It is apparent that ex Officer Agular failed to maintain accountability and was in over her head but it still doesnt prove that the other lady absconded. Most likely Agular assumed she could get the other lady's information via Chief Deputy Spencer. She was cited and her information was obtained.

Best to move on and stop acting like you are super special. You are not.
    Given your assumption that Agiuar was just "over her head" then you are placing fault on Agiuar. Its understood that Tindell cant rehire her to fire her but why did IA find her innocent and to quote Tindell "all I have to do is change paperwork" that has never happened. Looks like they are defending liability against a pending lawsuit.

Unregistered
    Has nothing to do with being special this is wrong in so many ways. Like stated before womans friend was contacted and told woman to call PD which never happened. If Agiuar was in over her head it would have been bad but when Tindell lied to justify it went to a different level. Remember he said they had all information except insurance which no matter what happened that night was a LIE. He stood in front of the City Manager whos his boss, who was in front of the city council who is his boss and lied. Can you do that to your boss and get away with it.
    You are a troll

Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast