10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 10
Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    And for any of you ney sayers going to ask how Agiuar got phone# if woman was unidentified she got reg owner off tag (which is the only info she claimed to have and notes prove that) googled name and found a person with dogs and called who ended up being womans live in. That is all out of her statement. Since when is a tag # proof of identification MINNIE MOUSE could have stolen that van. Why in Agiuars statement did she verbatim by her notes she got Joneses name and license# then got info on Joneses wife all exactly by her notes then when ask about other driver got real fuzzy and went back and forth and finally admitted to having Tag # which is in her notes.

Unregistered
    Had a few comments early from LEO's saying they had no problem getting rid of bad apples but seem more worried about anonymous complants but once you have credible evidence they all get quite. OLE BJ got you guys on that tight of a leash. After seeing this guys evidence you have to have faith and trust in law enforcement Tindell has no faith or trust and the only honorable thing for him to do is turn in his badge. But its apparent he has no honor. I pray for the people that come in contact with his Department.

Unregistered
    I saw the videos. Jones is an angry jackass who will never be happy. So he's going to shout from the tallest mountain? Good. No mountains around here. Bye.

Unregistered
    Jones has a right to be angry put yourself in his shoes how would you feel to be threatened with arrest for calling FHP the night of the wreck for help. Was he just angry. Why couldnt an independent investigation been done that was all he was asking. If you watched Tindell lie or you that blind to. Sounds like your one of them.

Unregistered
    His constant attacks of the officers and refusal to accept reality tells me he's got issues. There is nothing left to investigate. Agular is no longer employed, that should make him somewhat happy but he still attacks her. She and Wilson were counseled for the threats of arrest. What does Jones want now? Criminal case? Leaving the scene of an accident does not apply because there was no criminal intent. The woman was identified, her insurance information was obtained and his vehicle situation fixed. Sue her if he wants money. DUI? Out of the question. Zero evidence of DUI then and especially now.

It wasn't established at the meetings as to why he wanted an independent investigation. My guess is if there was one and nothing changed he would still cry foul. "Boohoo I want to be whole again. Boohoo I'm gonna climb the largest mountain and yell like an idiot."

Unregistered
    Your right Agiuar is gone but gone on good standing She's probably a shoe in at the Sheriffs Department. Both officers were verbally counseled, that more than likely took place about 2 minutes before Tindell came to the podium. If he's gonna lie about information your gonna believe him now. Criminal intent, Where does the law say anything about criminal intent, but just to satisfy you Agiuar later got the womans cell# and called it (this is testimony) she made contact with a friend of the woman and told her woman was not released and have her call PD immediately Spencer by his own admission was there and woman never called back thats now your intent. Now like Jones or not, and Im sure he could give a shit less, I have to give him props at least he has the BALLS to stand toe to toe with them, Hes not some ***** hiding behind a keyboard like you are. Now even if you think Jones will never be satisfied that is your reason to do nothing. You are pretty special.

Unregistered
    There are a bunch of angry folks on here.

Unregistered
    Isnt there a right to be angry

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your right Agiuar is gone but gone on good standing She's probably a shoe in at the Sheriffs Department. Both officers were verbally counseled, that more than likely took place about 2 minutes before Tindell came to the podium. If he's gonna lie about information your gonna believe him now. Criminal intent, Where does the law say anything about criminal intent, but just to satisfy you Agiuar later got the womans cell# and called it (this is testimony) she made contact with a friend of the woman and told her woman was not released and have her call PD immediately Spencer by his own admission was there and woman never called back thats now your intent. Now like Jones or not, and Im sure he could give a shit less, I have to give him props at least he has the BALLS to stand toe to toe with them, Hes not some ***** hiding behind a keyboard like you are. Now even if you think Jones will never be satisfied that is your reason to do nothing. You are pretty special.
    Aren't you also hiding behind a keyboard?

Unregistered
    What do you want me to do say Im Jones or Roger Belanger that someone claims it is really immaterial who I am the evidence is there we are not like hiding making comments that have no basis like you have been. Everything that we have posted on here is the truth and there is proof they have lied. If thats what you want from your police departments thats your messed up view and if you are a police officer taking up for this conduct you are worse than they are.

Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast