10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 3
Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Spencer was called to scene then called kari Simms the head of the Posse to the scene and she left with woman and nobody can see the problem with this.

Unregistered
    Now we're getting somewhere. Was that before or after Milton Police arrived? And who was the woman.

Unregistered
    I think there is alot more to this than arm chair quarterbacks should be commenting on if your going to comment at least show a little intelligence and watch both videos not the half video that was in the gazette. I have personally watched both of Mr Joneses city council meetings and any normal person can see coverup.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think there is alot more to this than arm chair quarterbacks should be commenting on if your going to comment at least show a little intelligence and watch both videos not the half video that was in the gazette. I have personally watched both of Mr Joneses city council meetings and any normal person can see coverup.
    I'm not arm chairing anything. In fact I'm interested, for I hate coverups.. It's just that it seems like the only conclusions are from very little information you are posting and based soley on what Jones said. Where is the link of the videos? I've only seen one vidoe. Where is the other? Does it have Tindell speaking, or just Jones? Throw the evidence out there. Let's see if this is a coverup or is it someone crying foul because they didn't like how things turned out.

Unregistered
    Milton city council meeting are videotaped under sunshine law Jan18 and Feb 5

Unregistered
    City council meetings are videotaped under sunshine law Jan 18 Feb5

Unregistered
    City council meetings are videotaped under sunshine law Jan 18 Feb5
    Well ladi freaking da. Thank for for telling me something I already know. You still can't answer simple questions. Was the woman taken away before or after Milton PD arrived? What evidencd do you have that Tindell is a liar? Beginning to call b.s. if you can't produce any evidence other than what Jones said. If this is how Jones presented his "case" to Bob Johnson, no wonder nothing happened.

Unregistered
    Watch the videos smart guy unless your just one of them. This was just Mr Jones trying to get heard by no means all the evidence.

Unregistered
    Watch the videos smart guy unless your just one of them. This was just Mr Jones trying to get heard by no means all the evidence.
    Give it up. You lose.

Unregistered
    This person just answered your question about evidence 4 times beginning to look like your a Detective trying to get a rise Peace out Dumdass

Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast