Closed Thread
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
Results 911 to 918 of 918
 
  1. #911
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "You don't know shit about the law. That lady was not identified! I dare you to say it in Joneses face that he is a snowflake you don't have the balls if you did I would bite them off!"- Randy Jones you have way with words.
    Yep way to go moron
        

  2. #912
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep way to go moron
    Coming from a moron who thinks MPD covered up a wreck and the other driver wasn't identified...buuuuuut, the other driver was identified as Brenda Roe, found at fault, issued a citation for violation of right of way in which was paid and adjudicated, aaaaaaaaand currently being sue by Randy and Golden Jones.
        

  3. #913
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coming from a moron who thinks MPD covered up a wreck and the other driver wasn't identified...buuuuuut, the other driver was identified as Brenda Roe, found at fault, issued a citation for violation of right of way in which was paid and adjudicated, aaaaaaaaand currently being sue by Randy and Golden Jones.
    Was she identified before she left the scene of the accident with injuries?? You see you will avoid that question because you know the answer. Cheaper to pay the ticket issued.
        

  4. #914
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was she identified before she left the scene of the accident with injuries?? You see you will avoid that question because you know the answer. Cheaper to pay the ticket issued.
    You and your wife were already being transported to the hospital before she left with Sims. She didn't just escape the crash, or abscond. They had some of her info, but not the insurance on her vehicle. Even if they didnt have any of her information, there was no criminal intent. Sorry but there are others posters on here that has all said the same thing. No criminal intent. You have nitpicked the SOP's, belittled everyone involved, came up with your own conclusions based on assuming the worst, taking statements out of context, embellishing, and worst of all, just being a jerk.

    -That night, at the meeting, you accused the lady of DUI with zero evidence to support your accusation
    -You said Aguiar was a neurotic mess
    -You brought up Wilsons past, for no reason other than to muddy the waters to you favor.
    -You accused the IA of being one sided. That was probably true. IA's are meant to favor the officers unless there is evidence of misconduct. Apparently there was no evidence
    -You keep referring the phrase " it was ok because she is a high level police official" when the actual context was she would be easily located and her insurance information would be obtained.
    -You say BJ was lying because he said he would investigate all complaints, but what you refuse to realize is that the only people would have had a dog in that fight wasn't you, it would have been Milton PD. If Spencer did what you have falsely accused him of Milton PD would sent that information to Johnson. Once again, no evidence.
    -You say Roe was never identified, but according to the clerks website she received a citation and is being sued by you. Once again, you are falsely accusing everyone else.
    -You think that just because you read a law, you know how it is applied. False. The statutes themselves don't necessarily mean a criminal act occured. All of the elements of a crime has to occur, coupled with criminal intent and it is quite obvious criminal intent did not occur.
    -You question every single aspect on your complaint. That is ok, but someone gives you answers and you sill refuse to listen to reason, that says a lot about you, and your lack of character.

    If you want to spend the rest of your life making a mountain out of a molehill, go right on ahead. But your repeated threads, comments and pretending no to be Jones is getting old. Litigate you case in court and lt a judge decide instead of coming on here. Nobody believes you have a legitimate complaint because there is overwhelming evidence that you have no case, except for Brenda Roe. No, I'm not listening to any IA's or reading anymore reports about you. Just accept reality and move on. Frankly, nobody cares.
        

  5. #915
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You and your wife were already being transported to the hospital before she left with Sims. She didn't just escape the crash, or abscond. They had some of her info, but not the insurance on her vehicle. Even if they didnt have any of her information, there was no criminal intent. Sorry but there are others posters on here that has all said the same thing. No criminal intent. You have nitpicked the SOP's, belittled everyone involved, came up with your own conclusions based on assuming the worst, taking statements out of context, embellishing, and worst of all, just being a jerk.

    -That night, at the meeting, you accused the lady of DUI with zero evidence to support your accusation
    -You said Aguiar was a neurotic mess
    -You brought up Wilsons past, for no reason other than to muddy the waters to you favor.
    -You accused the IA of being one sided. That was probably true. IA's are meant to favor the officers unless there is evidence of misconduct. Apparently there was no evidence
    -You keep referring the phrase " it was ok because she is a high level police official" when the actual context was she would be easily located and her insurance information would be obtained.
    -You say BJ was lying because he said he would investigate all complaints, but what you refuse to realize is that the only people would have had a dog in that fight wasn't you, it would have been Milton PD. If Spencer did what you have falsely accused him of Milton PD would sent that information to Johnson. Once again, no evidence.
    -You say Roe was never identified, but according to the clerks website she received a citation and is being sued by you. Once again, you are falsely accusing everyone else.
    -You think that just because you read a law, you know how it is applied. False. The statutes themselves don't necessarily mean a criminal act occured. All of the elements of a crime has to occur, coupled with criminal intent and it is quite obvious criminal intent did not occur.
    -You question every single aspect on your complaint. That is ok, but someone gives you answers and you sill refuse to listen to reason, that says a lot about you, and your lack of character.

    If you want to spend the rest of your life making a mountain out of a molehill, go right on ahead. But your repeated threads, comments and pretending no to be Jones is getting old. Litigate you case in court and lt a judge decide instead of coming on here. Nobody believes you have a legitimate complaint because there is overwhelming evidence that you have no case, except for Brenda Roe. No, I'm not listening to any IA's or reading anymore reports about you. Just accept reality and move on. Frankly, nobody cares.
    How can you claim what the context of a conversation was if you weren't there?? Joneses claim is documented more than once that night. If it was just a misunderstanding why didnt Milton set the record straight that night,the next morning with Spears, Four months later with Cline and Tendell, six months after that with a fair IA?? You still make the jump alls was missing was her insurance info but I guess Wilson didnt hear exactly the same conversation as Jones then testify they had no information.
    And I guess the nobody that doesn't care isnt actually on here posting they dont care.
        

  6. #916
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can you claim what the context of a conversation was if you weren't there?? Joneses claim is documented more than once that night. If it was just a misunderstanding why didnt Milton set the record straight that night,the next morning with Spears, Four months later with Cline and Tendell, six months after that with a fair IA?? You still make the jump alls was missing was her insurance info but I guess Wilson didnt hear exactly the same conversation as Jones then testify they had no information.
    And I guess the nobody that doesn't care isnt actually on here posting they dont care.
    Probably because you refused to listen to reason. Wilson wasn't the investigating officer, so it is entirely reasonable for him not to have obtained Roe's information. Also, according to Wilson's IA, the context of the conversation was that Roe's association with Spencer made it easier to get her insurance. But no matter how many times you are repeatedly told that, you still refuse to listen. Just shut up, go away. You have no case but even of you did, leave this website. You extreme ignorance is getting old here. Take your rhetoric to a judge. You are sad little man.
        

  7. #917
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Probably because you refused to listen to reason. Wilson wasn't the investigating officer, so it is entirely reasonable for him not to have obtained Roe's information. Also, according to Wilson's IA, the context of the conversation was that Roe's association with Spencer made it easier to get her insurance. But no matter how many times you are repeatedly told that, you still refuse to listen. Just shut up, go away. You have no case but even of you did, leave this website. You extreme ignorance is getting old here. Take your rhetoric to a judge. You are sad little man.
    I dont know what IA you are referring to but Wilson never said it would be easier to get her insurance. He said They didnt know who she was or where she went but it was ok because she was with a high level police officer. He also confirmed the fact that Agiuar ( who was the investigating officer) didnt have ANY of her information based on their training. In the IA he claims he identified Spencer which is also false. Witness corroboration and documentation prove that is false. He also claimed in the IA when ask who changed the wrecker rotation he absolutely said not him but another lie.

    Explain how you can describe the context of a conversation that is based on what you interpret you think he meant.
        

  8. #918
    Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie Mod 732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    20
    And with that this thread has finally reached the finish line!! TOS Violations, Sexual Innuendos, Libel and a long living thread that has no only beaten a dead horse; but revived it, killed it again and continued beating it. The vicious cycle keeps repeating itself. Enough is enough.
        

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •