10 fired and anonymous complaints (article in Press Gazette) - Page 34
Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me get this straight Jones is a Jackass because he lodged a complaint against Milton PD?? The second meeting he acted like a Jackass by playing a recording proving the first meeting ended in a lie "My officers had all info except insurance policy" and you have the nerve to call Jones a Jackass? What does Agiuar need to sue Jones over, telling the truth. You people who I presume are Cops really amaze me by sticking up for this behavior I guess the blue runs deep. Sad day and age when a Cop can lie and get away with it alls you have to do is blame the victim and smear them. How many other times you people screwed up and cover for each other bet it ain't the first. Really speaks loads for Leo's these days and you are wondering why people have no respect these days it's not expected it's earned.
    Jones is a jackass because he acts like one, looks like and probably smells like one.

Unregistered
    um im not letting you cops infringe on my unequivocal 5th and 7th amendment rights according to the articles of the US CONSTITUTION "we will gain the inevitable triumph" as stated from JFK
    Mr Jones, I know you were jipped when brains were being issued, but dammit man...

Unregistered
    Wilson resigned in lew of termination from the Gulf Breeze police Dept for lieing on a report and covering up three hit and run accidents of the Fire Chiefs secretary she was doped up on Zanex and had a 5 year old kid running loose in the back seat. Not reaching real far to wonder if its happened again.
    Gawdamn were you totally fcked up on beer and dope when you posted this?? Randy for someone who works at Eglin I hope for your sake they don't do piss tests.

Unregistered
    I heard she has a big old badonkadonk ass
    Is this true? She had a big butt? I like big butts, I cannot lie.

Unregistered
    Oh my god readng Randy Jones posts was like the Sheriff of Rottingham in Robin Hood Men in Tights "Rude me officer she him he them wreck dog street dog dog coverup butt big Wilson her that dong road Spencer ho hum constipation" Da fuk did he say??

Unregistered
    Oh my god readng Randy Jones posts was like the Sheriff of Rottingham in Robin Hood Men in Tights "Rude me officer she him he them wreck dog street dog dog coverup butt big Wilson her that dong road Spencer ho hum constipation" Da fuk did he say??
    The way he was rocking it looked like he was having sex with the podium.

http://www.srpressgazette.com/storyi...-180129683.jpg

Unregistered
    Jones is a jackass because he acts like one, looks like and probably smells like one.
    Your a tough guy we will read about you in the news if your actually a cop. You let that bulldog mouth run to a real man and he teaches you about your puppydog ass. But odds are your just some *****ass wanna be sitting in his mommas spare room trying to be a man

Unregistered
    The way he was rocking it looked like he was having sex with the podium.

http://www.srpressgazette.com/storyi...-180129683.jpg

I saw the video...it looked like he was in a dire need to scratch his nuts. I heard he was farting the entire time.

Unregistered
    I saw the video...it looked like he was in a dire need to scratch his nuts. I heard he was farting the entire time.
    I'm not the person who would say all Santa Rosa Deputies are bad and would be extremely naive to assume you are even a LEO. But in the rare case you are you are a disgrace to the badge. You choose to attack an innocent citizen instead of listening to what he is saying. I've read a lot other threads on this sight and it's a sad day for LEOs like it has been said earlier you people would rather gossip about who is screwing who's wife or the one who shit all over the womans bathroom than following the law. This is a real classy place with a bunch of classy people. I used to be at ease when I saw a Sheriffs car now I'm wondering if it's one of those idiots on the loose. You people ought to be ashamed.

Unregistered
    I'm not the person who would say all Santa Rosa Deputies are bad and would be extremely naive to assume you are even a LEO. But in the rare case you are you are a disgrace to the badge. You choose to attack an innocent citizen instead of listening to what he is saying. I've read a lot other threads on this sight and it's a sad day for LEOs like it has been said earlier you people would rather gossip about who is screwing who's wife or the one who shit all over the womans bathroom than following the law. This is a real classy place with a bunch of classy people. I used to be at ease when I saw a Sheriffs car now I'm wondering if it's one of those idiots on the loose. You people ought to be ashamed.
    You are groveling

Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast