Closed Thread
Page 69 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 918
 
  1. #681
    Unregistered
    Guest
    why don't we stop this nonsense and worry about things that matter. if yall would put the effort into helping others and promoting good our communities would be a better place. take your ass over and go help those who lost everything. make a real difference and not sit around and ***** about shit that really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things.
        

  2. #682
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    why don't we stop this nonsense and worry about things that matter. if yall would put the effort into helping others and promoting good our communities would be a better place. take your ass over and go help those who lost everything. make a real difference and not sit around and ***** about shit that really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things.
    Of course a person getting special treatment because she is friends with a cop doesn't matter. And you have no clue how SOME OF US are helping others.
        

  3. #683
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course a person getting special treatment because she is friends with a cop doesn't matter. And you have no clue how SOME OF US are helping others.
    Special treatment as in?? Imagine standing in court and trying to rationalize with a judge that a woman was given preferential treatment when said woman was issued a citation and found at fault. Then explain that a woman, who was never identified, is the defendant in the lawsuit.
        

  4. #684
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Special treatment as in?? Imagine standing in court and trying to rationalize with a judge that a woman was given preferential treatment when said woman was issued a citation and found at fault. Then explain that a woman, who was never identified, is the defendant in the lawsuit.
    When was she identified? Would a "Normal" citizen gotten away without a leaving the scene ticket. Just the statement "it's ok shes friends with a high level police officer" should warrant an investigation other than Milton's. Other agencies have read the IA and conclude it's one sided.
        

  5. #685
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When was she identified? Would a "Normal" citizen gotten away without a leaving the scene ticket. Just the statement "it's ok shes friends with a high level police officer" should warrant an investigation other than Milton's. Other agencies have read the IA and conclude it's one sided.
    First, if you don't think she was identified, how in the hell can you sue her; and why was she found at fault and cited? Secondly, if she was given preferential treatment, don't you think mpd could have NOT issued her a citation? It's actually discretionary for an officer to issue a citation. The pd could have easily articulated that speed was a factor and not found anyone at fault. You are one ignorant individual.
        

  6. #686
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Oh, one other thing: you are the only one who has never acknowledged the other person by name. You've been Kari Sims, Chief Tindell, Capt Cline, Officer Wilson, Officer Aguiar, Sheriff Johnson and retired Major Spencer. Not once in this thread have you ever acknowledged the name of Brenda Roe. On one hand you claim she was never identified. On the other, you have a lawsuit against her. Imagine that.
        

  7. #687
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First, if you don't think she was identified, how in the hell can you sue her; and why was she found at fault and cited? Secondly, if she was given preferential treatment, don't you think mpd could have NOT issued her a citation? It's actually discretionary for an officer to issue a citation. The pd could have easily articulated that speed was a factor and not found anyone at fault. You are one ignorant individual.
    In your articulated expertise how fast was Jones running?
        

  8. #688
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First, if you don't think she was identified, how in the hell can you sue her; and why was she found at fault and cited? Secondly, if she was given preferential treatment, don't you think mpd could have NOT issued her a citation? It's actually discretionary for an officer to issue a citation. The pd could have easily articulated that speed was a factor and not found anyone at fault. You are one ignorant individual.
    Why has Jones been beat up so bad by supposedly the ones hired to protect? Is it to discourage anyone else from coming forward to make a complaint?? He has been called names his wife dragged through the mud threatened with harrassment accused of speeding up to hit the woman harder. Sad sad day for the quality of people hired to do what's right. It's a fact not every officer in Santa Rosa are doing this but the ones that aren't and know who is are just as bad. All this because the guy threw the BS flag on an article stating complaints would be investigated completely. Not one individual can say that happened. Why do you investigate something? To maybe find other clues to make a determination. Cant find nothing if you dont look.
        

  9. #689
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why has Jones been beat up so bad by supposedly the ones hired to protect? Is it to discourage anyone else from coming forward to make a complaint?? He has been called names his wife dragged through the mud threatened with harrassment accused of speeding up to hit the woman harder. Sad sad day for the quality of people hired to do what's right. It's a fact not every officer in Santa Rosa are doing this but the ones that aren't and know who is are just as bad. All this because the guy threw the BS flag on an article stating complaints would be investigated completely. Not one individual can say that happened. Why do you investigate something? To maybe find other clues to make a determination. Cant find nothing if you dont look.
    You are the one, not that "guy" as you repeatedly mention, dragged the names of officers in the mud. Perhaps the flag has been put back on you. Your complaint is frivolous and has been investigated. You just don't agree with the outcome but it is final. You say she was not identified but she was. She was not only identified, but the report states she was found at fault and cited. What do you expect to have happened? Had her tied up to a tree and executed? You think people are attacking YOU. No one is attacking you. You still don't get it. Things could have easily went the other way had it been a coverup such as you sped up to facilitate the crash or your speed was in excess of the posted speed limit. Did that happen? No. What happened was that Ms Roe was found at fault and cited. Her insurance paid for your vehicle damages. Yet you still claim she was never identified. You think it was a huge coverup.

    Still haven't answered the post about not acknowledging Ms Roe as the other driver. Why? You mentioned everyones name and dragged them in the mud and the actual person who caused the wreck you never say a word about her. Is it because you are still trying to keep your story alive that she was never identified? Did MPD give you the name of a fictional woman?

    Oh, I'm not a COP as you or your buddy mr ummmm states MR Jones. You will get an asswhipping. See you in court!
        

  10. #690
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I had a conversation with an attorney in reference to this case. If Jones files a bogus lawsuit against the PD and SO, they will go after him for attorneys fees if he loses. They are looking at obtaining iP addresses from this website.
        

Closed Thread
Page 69 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •