Caro Zapata - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Caro Zapata

Unregistered
    in Midwest she begged to be a note taker in the CP as a sergeant because she was scared to take command of a scene. Not liked in Midwest either.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Never done a day of police work alone all the work has been two man with the dudes she’s riding...always been a cop groupie since the state attorney days

Head, as she was known at the SAO, always had an attitude! I always hated going to her for prefiles. She kept her mouth shut when she came over to us. I always wondered how she made it to narcotics, I figured it was the department taking care of her because she was shot by one of our FEARLESS LEADERS! She did work in TNT, but she surely wasn't a "top performer". TNT was on the down slide by the time she came. That being said, SHE WILL BE A MAJOR IN 10 YEARS. SAD!!!!

Unregistered
    Head, as she was known at the SAO, always had an attitude! I always hated going to her for prefiles. She kept her mouth shut when she came over to us. I always wondered how she made it to narcotics, I figured it was the department taking care of her because she was shot by one of our FEARLESS LEADERS! She did work in TNT, but she surely wasn't a "top performer". TNT was on the down slide by the time she came. That being said, SHE WILL BE A MAJOR IN 10 YEARS. SAD!!!!
    Head is the perfect nickname for her lol

Unregistered
    Def not liked in Midwest. Always has something stupid to say.

Unregistered
    Def not liked in Midwest. Always has something stupid to say.
    Definitely not liked anywhere. She can’t hold her own. Can’t even handle her own investigations always has a male counterpart “helping” her. Let her continue to scam her way up the system, I’m sure in her new gig she will be dealing with other *****es. Nasty home wrecker. Her man is a fool for not dropping her. But then again, what for if you have your own 33s on the side. Keep hanging around those dummy rookies you call “friends/family” and pretending your family is perfect when you’re doing them dirty. Fake tweety bird *****.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    definitely not liked anywhere. She can’t hold her own. Can’t even handle her own investigations always has a male counterpart “helping” her. Let her continue to scam her way up the system, i’m sure in her new gig she will be dealing with other *****es. Nasty home wrecker. Her man is a fool for not dropping her. But then again, what for if you have your own 33s on the side. Keep hanging around those dummy rookies you call “friends/family” and pretending your family is perfect when you’re doing them dirty. Fake tweety bird *****.
    lolllllllll😂

Unregistered
    Definitely not liked anywhere. She can’t hold her own. Can’t even handle her own investigations always has a male counterpart “helping” her. Let her continue to scam her way up the system, I’m sure in her new gig she will be dealing with other *****es. Nasty home wrecker. Her man is a fool for not dropping her. But then again, what for if you have your own 33s on the side. Keep hanging around those dummy rookies you call “friends/family” and pretending your family is perfect when you’re doing them dirty. Fake tweety bird *****.
    Let’s see what disaster she makes now. 👎🏽

Unregistered
    People wreck their homes for her? Hard to believe but I guess people will ruin their home for any V

Unregistered
    People wreck their homes for her? Hard to believe but I guess people will ruin their home for any V
    She got that mouth

Unregistered
    She got that mouth
    Word?.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast