JP arrested

Thread: JP arrested

Unregistered

JP arrested

I’ve always like him and he never striked me as that type of a guy. Hope everything works out for him

Unregistered
    I hope it works out for the rest of us and he gets fired. He's a thug that walks around the beach like everybody owes him something. How many times has he been drunk at the beach and got in trouble and it was just brushed under the rug? He needs to go.

Unregistered
    (Original post) I’m sure many deputies seem to be good guys and you wouldn’t suspect what goes on behind closed doors away from work. How well does one really know another?

(Second post) got in trouble and brushed under the rug haha..he ain’t the only one!! If all deputies in this county were fired for being ****y, abusive(on any level), lacking morals, or getting away with something they did that could get them fired..we wouldn’t have much left. How many deputies have hurt another female but got away with it bc they were too scared of calling their mans buddies to help? Or it was covered up? How many walk around here ****y and seem to forget their other half when they come to work to run around on them? I am sure a few come to mind, if ya follow. Yea i agree he should go if that is how it really happened but he ain’t the only one who has got away with things here.

Unregistered
    What a bunch of backstabbing fuc*ers!!! If you read the report and statements from both to include the physical evidence, she lied her ass off. You bit*ches would never have made that arrest when the statements were conflicting, the physical evidence didn't support her version of events and no independent witnesses. You come on here to slam a guy who is accused of committing a crime...beware of karma.

Unregistered
    ^hmm. Wonder who would go so low as to blaming the abused woman. 🙄

Unregistered
    No he wasn't fired. Try waiting for the truth and the rest of the story before you start passing judgement. Many of you have been drunk and obnoxious but that doesn't mean you should get fired. After that k8 party got a little outta hand and I bet it's them same ones on here talkin trash

Unregistered
    K8 party? Did i miss something

Unregistered

Good

You cops love to arrest people for stupid stuff and, regardless of evidence, listen to what females say. I got arrested because my drunk wife attacked me and then called the cops. They decided to hook me up with multiple felonies. Cost me my job, $4000, 2 days in jail, and all of the charges are getting dropped. I’m glad one of you got the same treatment.

Unregistered

Good

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You cops love to arrest people for stupid stuff and, regardless of evidence, listen to what females say. I got arrested because my drunk wife attacked me and then called the cops. They decided to hook me up with multiple felonies. Cost me my job, $4000, 2 days in jail, and all of the charges are getting dropped. I’m glad one of you got the same treatment.
    Damn bro, stuff happens. Don't be salty about it. Cause something happened to you all LEOS should suffer ? Got a problem with who hooked you up, find out some personal info and take care of it. Did your comment make you feel better ?