Another Family & Friends Hook up

Unregistered

Another Family & Friends Hook up

You thought Colina was going to be any better than past 3 Chiefs? Think again, Major Gonzalez wife out of the academy is assigned to Wynwood B shift FSS,on a CIT position. She will pass probation there then move on to CID. You meanwhile continue working C shift with MTW off.

Unregistered
    Well you are late to the game she has been getting hooked up since the moment she started the academy, just like Lt.Gomez son Ofc. Acuna. Not to defend Chief Colina because I don’t know what he is about but he had nothing to do with that.

Unregistered
    Jealous. If I had that power I would use it too. It would never stop in the city of Miami.

Unregistered
    Just like Nerly Papier And Natalie Martinez! Never did a day in patrol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well you are late to the game she has been getting hooked up since the moment she started the academy, just like Lt.Gomez son Ofc. Acuna. Not to defend Chief Colina because I don’t know what he is about but he had nothing to do with that.
    The Chief of Police is like the CEO or COO of a private business,he or she is held responsible for his-her personnel under. This will be another story for Crespo.

Unregistered
    This place is a free for all once a Para military organaization is hileah families only club

Unregistered
    Which major Gonzalez. We have more than 1.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which major Gonzalez. We have more than 1.
    The ***** one that got ***** slap by Javier Ortiz and transferred out. These people have no clue as to what’s going on.