It’s time for pay cuts!

Unregistered

It’s time for pay cuts!

http://www.thecrespogram.com/

Don’t be surprised come Oct 2018 on staff pay cuts you greedy mf.

Unregistered
    Na. Nice try. Not going to happen. It sucks being you

Unregistered
    The citizen of miami had enough of you Ass 0.

Unregistered
    Seems our lawsuit is being used to promote and enrich some

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.thecrespogram.com/

Don’t be surprised come Oct 2018 on staff pay cuts you greedy mf.
    Other city salaries will be cut before staff. Look to some serious pension changes to come over the next few years. One I've heard and we all know how rumors run wild in this place. Is staff, will or may lose the executive retirement package. All except, the top 5 ranks here. Point system will be revisited. You'll have to again pay more into your part of the retirement and the city's part will remain the same. 2-1 ratio. I find that?? B.S. if you ask me. Yet, like I said rumors here. What I always found funny is officers assigned to districts, do more work in a given month, then many of staff and staff, they get paid the big bucks.

Unregistered
    Friends and family plan and then the schmuck plan

Unregistered
    Very simple,when order to do something! Pretend you agree with them and then wipe you asss with it.
    Let them do it themselves! That’s why they get paid the big bucks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very simple,when order to do something! Pretend you agree with them and then wipe you asss with it.
    Let them do it themselves! That’s why they get paid the big bucks.
    Well, sh!t rolls downhill and were at the bottom. Smart thing to do is fly under the radar, stay off the radio as much as you can. After rollcall fade into the background. If your 15 is always showing delayed, cause he or she needs to pucker up a few more times for the Sgt. or Lt. When you get in the area of your call, advise your QTH, that your waiting for your 15 to clear. No point in, taking the call alone (you will get burned if somethings get all fu@ked up) Especially if your not in the F&F plan.

Stat's are a joke! Only arrest I make are the mandatory ones. To CMA! Tickets, my book has about a inch of dust on it. I can't remember the last time I've written one. Even accidents, I have to do, rarely do I write one, If I didn't witness it, it's he said, she said.

Unregistered
    OK David calm down now is ok

Unregistered
    Where's my law suit money what's taking so long