Police Shooting! Little Havana Out of Control

Unregistered

Police Shooting! Little Havana Out of Control

Where is the $129,949 a year salary little Commander? What is she doing to address all of these reccent murders and spike of crime?
    A lost Commander who never did a day in patrol.
    Husband try’s to help her out by doubling her PST team to eight officers. Two shift around the clock. Her arrest are down and crime is up.
    Now you have a officer involved shooting.

Unregistered

Cool

Papo, do not worry as a civilian I have Little Havana under control. I have scared away the drug dealers with my guaperia y el shotgun que tengo. Ustedes sigan tomandose su cafecito y bailando en u tube.

Unregistered
    Did someone tell already that officer who shot he has to turn in his mark car and placed in administrative reassigned into further noticed. Sorry no off duty work either. Unless your Ortiz and gets permission from the chief.

Unregistered
    When good people have abandone the ship u wonder why...

Unregistered

chaching

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is the $129,949 a year salary little Commander? What is she doing to address all of these reccent murders and spike of crime?
    A lost Commander who never did a day in patrol.
    Husband try’s to help her out by doubling her PST team to eight officers. Two shift around the clock. Her arrest are down and crime is up.
    Now you have a officer involved shooting.
    She will be promoted to Major in a few years, who cares?

Unregistered
    Thank his I transferred out she is lost

Unregistered
    Only thing she knows how to do is send out missing report ticklers.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor ,I will not tolerate mutiny if you have any problems against her , come and meet me in the city pool after hours by yourself , I will teach you respect sailor

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stand down sailor ,I will not tolerate mutiny if you have any problems against her , come and meet me in the city pool after hours by yourself , I will teach you respect sailor
    Again, with the water sports Respect? Do you even know what that is? You generally start by respecting yourself, that means no lies, name dropping. The list for you can go on and on. Honestly, many feel they can do a better job, then the one holding a position. Maybe some can! A commander is a public relations nightmare in this department. What I've noticed about more then one, is they pick BUDDIES, not always the better choice, to work for them. You scratch my azz, I'll scratch yours. I do my best to avoid commanders, like they have VD, for a time I would be called to meet one and they will have a arrest. They expect me to write up the arrest report, all paperwork and or property. People who didn't plea, were getting time served, charges dropped. I write it up as a third person. Poor commanders, forgot or if they ever did. Pre-files or how to retain information on a person THEY arrested.

Unregistered
    Listen who cares if this Commander knows how to do police work. Apparently she has some other special qualities that puts her on top of the rest. Get it, “She’s ON Top!”

Heard she’s from the Homeland of Cuba 🇨🇺 and came to the US at a late age. That’s why she has such a broken English accent.

Some people are just into that abnormal and kinky life style of working closely with current lovers and ex-boy/girlfriend. That’s not for me.

Sgt Barcelo is a nice guy but she did much better picking Chief Papier.

I wonder if they ever talk about the good old days when they have a commanders meeting to discuss any crime issues?