Srt lt BG
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Srt lt BG

Unregistered

Srt lt BG

Hey Luis. Did u know your lt. BG banged your chick a few years ago Did u know she was crazy for him. She literally threw herself at him. He’s probably laughing at u behind your back. Plus your chick cheated on her devoted husband left and right at the very same station he worked at. She cheated on her first husband also withhusband number 2 and they were friends too. I hear your a nice guy but the only reason the lt is your friend is bc he’s got one up on you. As long as you are his subordinate and pick up his sloppy seconds you will be good.

Unregistered

Srt Lt BG

Omg. So on point. Don’t try to sound smarter than him or look better than him or challenge him bc he will tear u to shreds in front of u and behind your back. He doesn’t even have contact with his daughters anymore bc he was verbally and mentally abusive as he is with his women. Not the married one like Michelle mironne but the ones he manipulates and physically and verbally abuses. How sad. He talks crap about his captain on how he bangs all of his leftovers on how he’s short and a piece of crap. Ladies beware and men hide your wives and your daughters he says he doesn’t mess around with married women but we know that is untrue. Right Michele ? Rita was another one and her husband doesn’t know either. Anyway he’s a piece of shit of a man Maybe he’s a good cop but hes a horrible son , spouse, boyfriend and father his girls are being raised by a real man. Another officer from airport.

Unregistered
    It’s about time someone outs this guys for the piece of crap he really is. He was a fat kid that wanted to play basketball. Lol imagine that he was thrown out of every school he went to bc he would fight bc people would tease him about being fat and ugly. He wants you to believe he received a basketball scholarship for college lol. We all know he graduated from the university of Phoenix online college. He doesn’t even have Year book pics bc he was too embarrassed to take the photo. He wants to be a lawyer. Yeah. Let’s see. If he becomes one it’s so he can brag about it not because he really wants it He will never stop bc he’s so afraid of his past Well there are a few people out here that still remember you fat and mean and ashamed of your parents. So sad. I feel sorry for u.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s about time someone outs this guys for the piece of crap he really is. He was a fat kid that wanted to play basketball. Lol imagine that he was thrown out of every school he went to bc he would fight bc people would tease him about being fat and ugly. He wants you to believe he received a basketball scholarship for college lol. We all know he graduated from the university of Phoenix online college. He doesn’t even have Year book pics bc he was too embarrassed to take the photo. He wants to be a lawyer. Yeah. Let’s see. If he becomes one it’s so he can brag about it not because he really wants it He will never stop bc he’s so afraid of his past Well there are a few people out here that still remember you fat and mean and ashamed of your parents. So sad. I feel sorry for u.
    So you’ve always sucked his **** is what your saying you hater

Unregistered

Idk about u guys but I’m sick of hearing about people’s personal lives, I rather know what kind of officer I’m working and who my backup is bc all that matters is my safety at the end of the day... if they cheated / were fat / snore in their sleep /eat with their mouths open IDGAF.

If you can’t think of anything else to attack, keep on moving.

Unregistered
    Idk about u guys but I’m sick of hearing about people’s personal lives, I rather know what kind of officer I’m working and who my backup is bc all that matters is my safety at the end of the day... if they cheated / were fat / snore in their sleep /eat with their mouths open IDGAF.

If you can’t think of anything else to attack, keep on moving.
    Your “15’s” character is defined by more than just the ability to give a good ‘tune-up’.

A POS is a POS all the time; they will never fail you. At some point you’ll be encompassed by their BS and caught up in their problems.

Unregistered
    Whooo, guess he is back at it again !! A Zebra can’t change it’s strips.. lmao. This is nothing new, he was hated in RID, Midwest, Kendall,
    Northside, sure not liked here in SRT.

Lt. it’s not the neighbors the problem.

Luckily for him, he works around real men, and they know what they are doing. So they make this individual and the other loser(Lt.) look good !! Sad.. oh well County Way !!

Unregistered

Too Much

I bought my Christmas tree at Costco this year. Amazing! The wreaths were not that good though.

Unregistered
    Whooo, guess he is back at it again !! A Zebra can’t change it’s strips.. lmao. This is nothing new, he was hated in RID, Midwest, Kendall,
    Northside, sure not liked here in SRT.

Lt. it’s not the neighbors the problem.

Luckily for him, he works around real men, and they know what they are doing. So they make this individual and the other loser(Lt.) look good !! Sad.. oh well County Way !!
    Who’s the other loser Lt?

Unregistered
    The Christmas scented candles in bath and body works were amazing though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast