The Dancing Queen strikes again - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From the MDPD Instagram page, regarding Stephanie Daniels’s photo:

First African American female APPOINTED BY DIRECTOR PEREZ.

You just had to throw that line in there huh Juan? This **** sucker is desperately trying to gain the black vote for a future mayor candidacy. I’d rather vote for Gimenez instead of this guy. Gimenez is a piece of shit but you know what you’re getting. This guy is a backstabbing snake.
    Did she earn it

Unregistered
    I’ve been gone from the dept for about two years. This is the saddest times of MDPD... I have never seen the most prestigious dept in Florida, disgraced as this! I’m sorry my fellow MDPD Officers! I will always have you in my prayers.

Unregistered
    I know she earned it more then Mirtha Ramos, that’s for 100% True! I’m no fan of Daniels but what you see is what you get! Ramos is a back stabber & gossiper. ( she loves to gossip about people) She plays to her audience espically Male Superiors. Her poor husband!!

Unregistered
    From the MDPD Instagram page, regarding Stephanie Daniels’s photo:

First African American female APPOINTED BY DIRECTOR PEREZ.

You just had to throw that line in there huh Juan? This **** sucker is desperately trying to gain the black vote for a future mayor candidacy. I’d rather vote for Gimenez instead of this guy. Gimenez is a piece of shit but you know what you’re getting. This guy is a backstabbing snake.
    Gender / race should not be a qualifier or disqualifier. How did she earn it? Did she do a great job as a captain and chief?

Was she made since he couldnt control Pratt ?

Unregistered
    I know she earned it more then Mirtha Ramos, that’s for 100% True! I’m no fan of Daniels but what you see is what you get! Ramos is a back stabber & gossiper. ( she loves to gossip about people) She plays to her audience espically Male Superiors. Her poor husband!!
    She's more than a backstabber, the list is long.

Unregistered
    Gender / race should not be a qualifier or disqualifier. How did she earn it? Did she do a great job as a captain and chief?

Was she made since he couldnt control Pratt ?
    I wonder if she’s purged her file of her discipline in the mid 90’s when she was written up for cowardice.

Unregistered

Bff

The dancing queen new BFF is none other that Steadman Stahl. He needs PBA to cooperate PBA shitty contract to look good for Gimenez. Just look at their Facebook

Margarita Dance Company

N

This police officer is what I need for my company. I need a dancer like him. He looks like a duck with out feathers. What so ridiculous in his uniform reason why nobody respect the police no more. I don't know who is him but he has to resign.

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

Ya’ know,
    I read all this stuff you all write about JP.
    I don’t know the guy, never met the guy, until today.

I was at the funeral service for Sgt. Bob Edwards, a very QRU guy.

After the priest finished and Capt. Charlie Miller gave a heartfelt eulogy the floor was opened up for anyone who would like to say a few words.

Unbeknownst to any of us the Director (JP) had entered the service. He came from the right rear of the room, having entered without anyone knowing or realizing it. (i.e., in a very low profile fashion).

He went slowly , in a dignified fashion, to the front of the room and began to address the family and those of us present.
    I must confess (and apologize) that based on what I have read in this forum, I wasn’t expecting much, however I was completely caught off guard and very much impressed with both his demeanor and his delivery.

He was eloquent, thoughtful, respectful, and appropriately humorous. He gave Sgt. Edwards credit for inventing the MFF concept (which he most certainly did) and for training us all in it. He mentioned that Sgt. Edwards provided this training internationally (something I was very impressed to learn).

He mentioned that he was on Sgt. Edwards midnight squad on his 2nd PPO phase. Let me tell YOU something, I spent my time on afternoons in area 2 that whole time, and as tight a squad as that was, this midnight one was even tighter, and it was all because of Sgt. Edwards. I’m sure Director JP benefited enormously (even if only through osmosis) from that experience.

He was very well spoken and humble. I was impressed. He was a true gentleman, and on this occasion a true leader.
    I wish him well, and I thank him for the kind words he had to offer for Sgt. Edward, whom although I was not close friends with, I had an enormous amount of respect for.

And now I can I can make that same statement about your Director JP, whom you all seem to have a tremendous and offensive compulsion to deride and disrespect.

Here’s a suggestion from an old, burned-out, retired guy who used to be a real supervisor’s nightmare:
    How about you try affording this man some respect and dignity and see how that works out for everyone concerned. I think it will do wonders for the overall well being of the organization and all of you as individuals as well.

So, from the Port of Indecision, a little bit southeast of disorder, I bid you all adieu. (time for my nap).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234