MPD Recruitment Application closed in 5 hours!

Unregistered

MPD Recruitment Application closed in 5 hours!

1,000 new dance applicants applied today on line and within 5 hours they closed the hiring process. They made it impossible for black poor people to apply. .

Unregistered
    Actually it opened at 0800 hours and closed by 11:00 hours thats three hours. So don't worry you would have failed the math section anyway, glad you didn't waste your time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually it opened at 0800 hours and closed by 11:00 hours thats three hours. So don't worry you would have failed the math section anyway, glad you didn't waste your time.
    What math section? 90% of MPD cops are illiterate anyways. You really think they would throw in a math component as well lmfao? Nobody would be a cop. Trust me.

Unregistered
    1,000 new dance applicants applied today on line and within 5 hours they closed the hiring process. They made it impossible for black poor people to apply. .
    People on welfare (yes including black poor people) can have internet for $10/month in addition of food stamps and other assistance they receive. Give me a break! Should we get rid of the oral board and polygraph for “black poor people” too? Is it racisss?

Unregistered
    What math section? 90% of MPD cops are illiterate anyways. You really think they would throw in a math component as well lmfao? Nobody would be a cop. Trust me.
    Well the remaining 10% (based on your “90% are illiterate”) would be cop so that’s not “nobody”.

Unregistered
    People on welfare (yes including black poor people) can have internet for $10/month in addition of food stamps and other assistance they receive. Give me a break! Should we get rid of the oral board and polygraph for “black poor people” too? Is it racisss?
    Thank you Javi

Unregistered
    Papo, I applied for MDPD and I have to drop off my application later this week. A mi me dijeron que en MDPD pagan mas billete y son mas professional. Vamos a ver si es la verdad. u no menggg!

Unregistered
    Well the remaining 10% (based on your “90% are illiterate”) would be cop so that’s not “nobody”.
    That’s a good one. You sure got me there. I give praise where it’s due. *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* Very clever and witty comeback of you sir.

Unregistered
    Papo, I applied for MDPD and I have to drop off my application later this week. A mi me dijeron que en MDPD pagan mas billete y son mas professional. Vamos a ver si es la verdad. u no menggg!
    Papo, Miami is a shithole. If working for MDPD allows you to patrol in the county as far as possible from shithole Miami then go for it if you get an offer!

Unregistered
    Go vent your social injustice somewhere else..try being an Anglo white male and getting hired..impossible!!! I'm not talking about white Hispanic officers ok..there are plenty of black Miami police officers ok..there are about 8-10 Anglo males there..do your investigative fake news somewhere else ok...show me the numbers..06