Lot 17 Parking Authority Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Lot 17 Parking Authority Email

So now we can not park at the MRC Lot 17,that is k. According to the Email citations will be issue to Marked units,when I see it I believe it. Effective immediately I will start issuing Summons to Parking Authority Drivers,every time they break the law. They are always speeding,running red lights,running stops. Let see who wins this one Mr. Noriega.

Where is the FOP on this?

Unregistered
    Too busy working off duty jobs to deal
    with this.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too busy working off duty jobs to deal
    with this.
    Am busy myself on 46,I will handle this On Duty.

Unregistered

Verdun second

So where do we park to get our checks

Unregistered
    You park at headquarters and walk over to the MRC building

Unregistered
    You park at headquarters and walk over to the MRC building
    Catch an UBER from Headquarters,lol. Better yet don’t 46 so you don’t have a reason to go to the MRC.

Unregistered
    I hear your concerned but now I'm working an Offduty send me an email and by the way how is that by me addressing your issue is going to benefit me in my career

Unregistered
    So where do we park to get our checks
    Park in the middle of 2nd Ave.

Unregistered
    So now we can not park at the MRC Lot 17,that is k. According to the Email citations will be issue to Marked units,when I see it I believe it. Effective immediately I will start issuing Summons to Parking Authority Drivers,every time they break the law. They are always speeding,running red lights,running stops. Let see who wins this one Mr. Noriega.

Listen here Vaca frita, you are all talk. Try and stop one of us, I dare you. You must be one of the boneheads hired through the F&F. I see so many marked and unmarked violating parking rules daily, I guess effective immediately I need to start doing my job when I see marked or unmarked.

This happened a few years back, let's do it again colada. You idiots work 40+ to make your change, I work 38-40 bringing 69K, I can do this all day vaca frita.

Unregistered

Sailor, i park where I want. Try towing this Bentley and see what happens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast