Lt please explain my email ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Back stabbing? He sent an email to the entire department trying to sell a pool table. Who does that?

Unregistered
    Not forcing you to buy it.

Unregistered
    Stop the BS, maybe the guy needs to sell it and needs the money? It is a poor choice to use the PD email to sell stuff just like I see people trying to sell or advertise their home on Facebook. But please give it a rest on harassing the guy, I think he got the message.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop the BS, maybe the guy needs to sell it and needs the money? It is a poor choice to use the PD email to sell stuff just like I see people trying to sell or advertise their home on Facebook. But please give it a rest on harassing the guy, I think he got the message.
    You are not in charge here so GFY!

Unregistered
    Not forcing you to buy it. Click on the delete button, move on to the next email, problem solved.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can the Lt send out an update in the morning to help me figure this Used Pool Table for Sale email. I have a few questions?

Why are Pool Balls so expensive?

Why did he need new balls?

Were the old balls defective or did he wear them out? Why 2 sets ?

Why do i need extra money to have the table felt. I dont see the reason to pay someone for that, I feel lots of things everyday for free. He got ripped off

He also has some nerve trying to sell us TWO bridges with the table. Who does he really think he's dealing with?

A Caddy to hold the sticks and balls ?

First of all everybody knows caddys are employed by Golf courses and they hold clubs in bags. I am quite capable of holding my own Balls in my own sack.
    Yes, that Lt. is a smartalic that no one will ever follow as a leader because of his type of personality and leading through bullying and cutting others down to make his way to his position, but there is no reason to cut the original poster down trying to sell a damn pool table. Maybe it wasn't right, but give the guy a break like he says.., you don't have to buy it, just delete the email. I am sue he learned his lesson.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12