Driver Biatch - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driver Biatch

Unregistered
    Stop picking on Brian he is a good person.

Unregistered
    He looks huge on tv he must workout those arms all day

Unregistered

Scottie needs a driver.

He only drives his convertible Mustang. He was pulling over a driver the other day driving his Mustang. He has lights and siren in it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Oh Scottie, you're a joke.

Unregistered

Double dipping Bell needs to go

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No he works details on his regular work hours, Double dipping like other people did who got fired.
    Double dipping like President Bell? Paid to work details during union office hours being paid to do both? He gets paid by BSO to be a full release to work for the union on behalf of us! Yet he has NO ONE he reports to and does whatever he wants. If not working details, he is hitting the pike by 2pm the latest. That’s the problem with having a president that benefits from it. He is not working his ass off anymore like the rest of us. So Israel let’s him roam free without accountability, he double dips and is loving life. How is that kind of person going to be a true adversary when needed for our benefit? He’s not, in fact he does favors for Israel all the time. Quid pro quo. Tired of an empty union office and a having to possibly rely on a Secretary child to represent me if needed. Bell has to go. We need someone in that seat that isn’t lazy and has ethics. Let’s remeber why we got rid of PBA. Now it’s time to get rid of Bell and get a new president. When is the election?

Unregistered
    What is the Sheriff’s driver going to do when marble mouth is gone?

Unregistered
    What is the Sheriff’s driver going to do when marble mouth is gone?
    5A3, 10-65. You will be responding to a sig 20 homeless W/M in front on the PSB licking his lips and repeating the words "I am an Amazing Leader" over and over.

Unregistered
    5A3, 10-65. You will be responding to a sig 20 homeless W/M in front on the PSB licking his lips and repeating the words "I am an Amazing Leader" over and over.
    ^^^^^^Priceless^^^^^^^^

Unregistered
    Make sure your body cam is on. You wouldn't want to have to explain it to Colonel Dale why you forget to turn it on. Oh wait a minute, it won't be Dale you'll be explaining it to.

Hahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12