Skalco

Thread: Skalco

Unregistered

Skalco

So how is it you can violate someone’s civil rights on video and only receive a verbal warning. If there was ever a video that scumbag Mc loony tunes should pull it should be that one.

Unregistered
    Could you at least spell the deputy's name right?

Unregistered
    He not worth spellin it write

Unregistered
    No problem here is the correct spelling Deputy Rat F***face

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No problem here is the correct spelling Deputy Rat F***face

I cant believe a Deputy Sheriff comes on this rag and RATS OUT another Deputy so the trolls of the world that scour this site for crap will stir needless crap. If the Deputy in question did nothing wrong in the eyes of Admin then why are you diming him out here. We complain because Admin watches everything we do and now you complain that Admin did not watch enough. STFU azzbag. Complain when they ding us and complain when they say we did right. WTF?

Unregistered
    I cant believe a Deputy Sheriff comes on this rag and RATS OUT another Deputy so the trolls of the world that scour this site for crap will stir needless crap. If the Deputy in question did nothing wrong in the eyes of Admin then why are you diming him out here. We complain because Admin watches everything we do and now you complain that Admin did not watch enough. STFU azzbag. Complain when they ding us and complain when they say we did right. WTF?
    If it was anyone else this wouldn’t be happening. But I guess you condone a deputy who standsby and does nothing while another deputy is in a physical fight with a suspect. Then said coward goes and tells on the deputy involved in the UOF saying it was excessive. IA investigates and determined the deputy involved in the UOF acted within policy. Did they do anything to this rat for not helping a fellow deputy. Nope. Then this happens. Sorry not sorry.

Unregistered
    So how is it you can violate someone’s civil rights on video and only receive a verbal warning. If there was ever a video that scumbag Mc loony tunes should pull it should be that one.

Name him and I'll pull the video and watch it and report it to more than just your bullshit Admin.