FHP 2018 Pay Raise - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only way is to vote the opposite party in office. I am not saying it will help but you have to send a message and that message is state employees, their friend, and family are voters too.

If we fail to do this because you can only vote R then it will be status quo. Just watch and see.
    Love how the blog goes dead when the truth comes through. I guess management has nothing else to say.

Unregistered

No point.

Basically, just a place to vent and share disdain for the current and future deteriorating situation. Population is ballooning, increasing the workload. Pay is stagnant causing shortages which in turn increases the workload. Everyone assumes things will continue to get worse. There's about a 99% chance they are correct in this assumption.

Unregistered
    The only way is to vote the opposite party in office. I am not saying it will help but you have to send a message and that message is state employees, their friend, and family are voters too.

If we fail to do this because you can only vote R then it will be status quo. Just watch and see.
    YES let's bite our nose to spite our face. you're an idiot. we would go from bad to worse. right now our lives suck because of pay, then our lives would suck because of pay, the new hippy rejects in power who hate leo's more and the hippy democrats in power who will take what money you have left and give it to the welfare ass holes we keep arresting.

Unregistered
    YES let's bite our nose to spite our face. you're an idiot. we would go from bad to worse. right now our lives suck because of pay, then our lives would suck because of pay, the new hippy rejects in power who hate leo's more and the hippy democrats in power who will take what money you have left and give it to the welfare ass holes we keep arresting.
    That is change. Oh might hate speaking Nostradamus. You know this is going to happen because you know the future. All I see is the here and now. But go head hate speaker and keep your R is power. Nothing will change. Your the reason why FHP needs to be disbanded but I am the idiot.

Your the person in an abusive relationship and keeps going back for more because it's the only life you know R.

Unregistered
    Looks like no raise this year! Green is looking better by the day.

Unregistered
    Looks like no raise this year! Green is looking better by the day.
    Then leave!

Unregistered
    Then leave!
    What a great idea! That will definitely solve the ongoing trooper shortage. Telling troopers to leave whenever they rock the boat.

What could possibly go wrong?

Unregistered
    Col. Fought hard this year, give the agency kudos for putting it in the budget request. However, there was not enough attention to the current pay problem to get the house to do anything about it. They just blew it off again.

Unregistered
    Col. Fought hard this year, give the agency kudos for putting it in the budget request. However, there was not enough attention to the current pay problem to get the house to do anything about it. They just blew it off again.
    I seriously am starting to thing they want us gone. If we get nothing this year the patrol maybe back on the chopping block.

They can drop 500 million at the blink of an eye on school security but FHP has been an issue for 30 years. Tells me that the issue could be fixed if they wanted it fixed.

I'm gone.

Unregistered
    You guys are getting paid exactly what you're worth.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast