Academy

Thread: Academy

Unregistered

Academy

Has anyone gone through the academy they send you through if you get hired. Any tips

Unregistered
    Yea. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get locked down to a 2 year commitment that can start after you get your certification. When you finally find out this place sucks you are stuck unless you wanna pay them back. Oh and they love to put the glorious paper on you to keep you from leaving and now they have 2 years to wait. So if you value your career then RUN and RUN FAST.

Unregistered
    Just look up the FPSI academy. Not sure if there's a page for it on here but they have a website.

Unregistered
    All you learn how to do here is sleep on duty and window shop tags. Every agency knows this so agencies aren’t exactly in a hurry to hire Ag Law cops and don’t see working here as “experience”

Unregistered
    Any tips on hiring process for recruits.

Unregistered
    “Any tips on hiring process for recruits.”

Just be a warm body.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “Any tips on hiring process for recruits.”

Just be a warm body.
    In what way. Just trying to prepare myself any way I can. Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In what way. Just trying to prepare myself any way I can. Thanks
    Go on www.freshfromflorida.com and read about what the bureau of uniform services job duties are also know a little about the history of Agriculture and as far as the academy just be physically prepared to do push-ups, sit-ups, running etc... The Classroom work is boring and you'll need to invest in a case or 2 of monster energy drinks... There are plenty of studying resources, groups whatever works best for you. Just pass the interview and pass the state exam and prepare for 2 long years of being lied too and micromanaged by the upper chain of command. Oh... And always say yes no matter what it is, they look for the “yes” person. Hope this helps! Good luck you're going to need it!